Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Waterway Inn(Cedar Point)
Oceanview Inn(Emerald Isle)
View Hotel
Bogue Inlet Motel(Emerald Isle)
All Points Inn(Jacksonville)
View Hotel
All reviewsemerald islecamp lejeunecookiesgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastbreakfast staffking suitebear islandplace to stayi highly recommend this hotelexcellent staythe entire staffclean hotelwafflesdefinitely stay here againbeds were comfortablefront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2012

This is a beautiful property with exceptional staff, clean rooms, and all the breakfast options you expect to have when staying at a Hampton Inn. From the first moment I walked in to my departure, the staff was 100% friendly and helpful. This is definitely the hotel we will continue to book in the future when traveling in the Jacksonville/Swansboro area. It is easy commuting distance to Morehead City, Beaufort, and Emerald Isle.

Room Tip: The fourth floor to the left of the elevator was great. No sounds heard all night.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Not only does the Hampton Inn is new but the great location and wonderful staff made this stay fun, relaxing and amazing all around. The decor of the rooms and hotel was beautiful and modern. The rooms were clean and affortable.

The minute I walked in to the hotel the staff made me feel welcomed. No matter what time of day the staff always had a smile on their face and were happy. That in return me feel happy to be there. The complimentary breakfast was fantastic and it is a must have when I stay at a hotel because of my children. The accommodations were great....the internet, hairdryer, pool, the work out room, lots of parking and well lit at nights. The location was another plus. It is located within walking distance to downtown/historic Swansboro or if you enjoy morning runs with the beautiful sunrise you can enjoy that as well. Sidewalks are found on HWY 24 towards Cedar Point, including on the bridges (that is the direction I took). For our military it is also nicely located in between Camp Lejeune and Cherry Point.

I definitely recommend this hotel....great service and great value. Thank you for giving our active military a discount. It is greatly appreciated and does not go unnoticed.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Extremely friendly staff, clean modern suites with a unique decor. Rooms have plenty of light, outlets and space, to spread out. Fast internet. Warm cookies in the early evening and a great breakfast in the morning. Ten to 15 minute ride to Emerald Isle.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This new (built in July 2011) Hampton is beautiful - and located very close to the heart of Swansboro. A great location to visit Hammocks Beach State Park, or Emerald Isle. I knew as soon as I walked to the front desk that this would be a good stay - - there were two desk clerks and the manager, all three greated me directly with a smile and a welcome. We had arrived at 12:30 for a Friday check-in, and they were all nothing but gracious about allowing us to go ahead and check-in that early.
The facility is truly beautiful - the decor is perfertly suited for a beach location, the breakfast area is spacious, the pool is very big (by hotel standards!) and complete with lots of furniture! The workout room looked super nice (I didn't try it out!), there was a laundry available on the 3rd floor, and ice machines on every level. Our room was very clean and comfortable, and there was a note from the cleaning staff letting us know that the duvet was washed clean for our arrival.
Throughout our 3-day stay, every single staff member we interacted with was professional and personable - - this is such a rare thing these days!! I HIGHLY recommend this hotel to everyone....it is much nicer than the Hampton in Morehead City - - - and the staff are truly the heart of this place!!

Room Tip: Currently there is no development on the backside of the hotel (Poolside), so the view is unobstructed...choose that over looking at the parking lot and intersection out front!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Hampton Inn in Swansboro NC has several positive things to recommend it to others. Good location, very nice, friendly and helpful staff, very clean rooms and facilities and great beds, fast internet connection and good breakfast............what else does anyone need? Would highly recommend this hotel to everyone..........cookies and coffee or tea are an added benefit in the evening. Pricier than some chains but worth the price if you can afford the difference for the added values

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 3rd or 4th floor as there could be a reception or party happening on the first floor when we were there............we heard nothing on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple