“Home away from home....couldn't ask for anything better!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Swansboro
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed November 6, 2011

My wife and I were in the process of moving and needed accomodations for a few days. After a week, I didn't even want to leave! By the second day, the staff already greeted us by our name which made it even more welcoming. We were gone most of the day so returning to a clean room each day was great! And to top it all off, the breakfast selection was very good, each day there was always a new item to choose from (hot food).

I travel throughout the world due to business and I must say you can not find a more cleaner property and friendly staff than here at the Hampton Inn and Suites. If you haven't been to Swansboro or are looking to return this is the place to go.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate

Reviewed November 5, 2011

This hotel is a great little place to stay regardless of reason. I was there on business and it could not have been better. Great local restaurants all within a couple of miles. Safe, friently, very clean and wonderful people. On the business side, I got to Camp Lejeune in 15 minutes and didn't fight any traffic and I got to Morehead the next day in 20 minutes, no traffic. I will make this my hotel of choice the nex time I am in town.

Room Tip: The building seems very solid and the studio suite I had with a great king sized bed had a great big...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Had the opportunity to stay a few days at the Hampton inn in Swansboro, and I was very impressed by the staff at this hotel. I had 189,000 air mile of world travel last year and the staff here would rate in the 10 ten worldwide of hotels I stayed at which includes the Conrad centennial in Singapore . Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Very clean and rooms are great. Very nice breakfast too!

1  Thank Janet K
Reviewed September 24, 2011

Rooms are very nice and bed is super comfortable. Big bathrooms and super nice. Very great stay!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Swansboro last weekend. My daughter was getting married on the beach in Emerald Isle. All of the Emerald Isle hotels were either unavailable or had bad reviews so I chose the Hampton. It was absolutely beautiful. The mattress and pillows were the most comfortable I've ever had. Bathroom was nice. Wonderful fluffy towels. The staff was extremely nice. The Hampton has spoiled me now for all of my other hotel stays. This will be the hotel I will be comparing others against.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

My family stayed here with our daughter's soccer team over the Labor Day Weekend. In spite of the fact that the area had weathered a hurricane barely a week before our arrival, we found the property to be immaculate, warm and inviting and the staff were all friendly, helpful and efficient. Even though the hotel was probably at full capacity with several people on similar schedules, they did a great job of keeping everything fully stocked, cleaned and organized! We found the lobby and rooms to be very nicely decorated and the beds to be extremely comfy! The kids enjoyed the pool while the adults relaxed in various comfortable common areas. We highly recommend and will definitely stay here again! Susan & Sean

Room Tip: Request upper floor room facing back of property away from elevators and ice machines
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Swansboro
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Be...
#2 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
#2 of 5 in Morehead City
Bask @ Big Rock Landing
Bask @ Big Rock Landing
#1 of 5 in Morehead City

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate

Address: 215 Old Hammock Rd, Swansboro, NC 28584-9585
Location: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Coast > Swansboro
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Swansboro
Price Range: $104 - $161 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate 2.5*
The Hampton Inn & Suites® Swansboro hotel is nestled in a historic North Carolina town on the banks of the White Oak River, which joins the intracoastal waterway and flows past the pristine beaches of Bear Island. Boasting quaint downtown charm, a small harbor and the lovely Hammocks Beach State Park (one of the most visited attractions in the state), you'll truly be in the middle of it all during your stay at our Swansboro, NC hotel. You can spend your days fishing, boating, camping and kayaking or just basking in the sun on the sandy beach. You'll also find plenty of golf, shopping, culture and amusement parks near our hotel in Swansboro. Travelers come from all over to enjoy the many exciting events, including the Arts by the Sea Festival, the Mullet Festival, Candlelight Shopping, the Christmas Flotilla, annual Oyster Roast, Blue Water Fishing Tournament, King Mackerel Tournament and the Speckled Trout Tournament… just to name a few! We're also a short drive to Jacksonville, where many of our finest Marines serve at Camp Lejeune.Visit the Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro hotel and experience "The Friendly City By The Sea". ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro Hotel Swansboro