Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Waterway Inn(Cedar Point)
Oceanview Inn(Emerald Isle)
View Hotel
Bogue Inlet Motel(Emerald Isle)
All Points Inn(Jacksonville)
View Hotel
All reviewsemerald islecamp lejeunecookiesgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastbreakfast staffking suitebear islandplace to stayi highly recommend this hotelexcellent staythe entire staffclean hotelwafflesdefinitely stay here againbeds were comfortablefront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 15, 2011

I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Swansboro last weekend. My daughter was getting married on the beach in Emerald Isle. All of the Emerald Isle hotels were either unavailable or had bad reviews so I chose the Hampton. It was absolutely beautiful. The mattress and pillows were the most comfortable I've ever had. Bathroom was nice. Wonderful fluffy towels. The staff was extremely nice. The Hampton has spoiled me now for all of my other hotel stays. This will be the hotel I will be comparing others against.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

My family stayed here with our daughter's soccer team over the Labor Day Weekend. In spite of the fact that the area had weathered a hurricane barely a week before our arrival, we found the property to be immaculate, warm and inviting and the staff were all friendly, helpful and efficient. Even though the hotel was probably at full capacity with several people on similar schedules, they did a great job of keeping everything fully stocked, cleaned and organized! We found the lobby and rooms to be very nicely decorated and the beds to be extremely comfy! The kids enjoyed the pool while the adults relaxed in various comfortable common areas. We highly recommend and will definitely stay here again! Susan & Sean

Room Tip: Request upper floor room facing back of property away from elevators and ice machines
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Breakfast was great. Room was amazing. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Beach was close. Redbox across the street. Very Pleased. Wonderful.

1  Thank stefan475
Reviewed August 22, 2011

I didn't know if it was too hot to take the kids to the beach... the friendly lady that ran the continental breakfast that lived there her whole life said, "that's the best place to be!" She was right. I thought I lost my bathing suit wrapped up in a towel, Lisa (?) went the extra mile to see if it was in the dirty clothes. That was the standard, everyone went the extra mile. Only thing that went wrong is that they put the gate to the pool on the wrong side. It should be on the opposite side so adults in the shade have the quickest access to the pool, while the kids are swimming or adults are resting.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank NCycle88
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Needed a place to stay not too far from the beach for a long weekend. Trying to find a reasonably priced house for a partial week rental during the summer at the beach is nearly impossible, so I decided to stay as close as I could and this place had good reviews when I was browsing for a place to stay. It did not disappoint. Used my AAA card to get a decent deal on a suite, which had a pull out sofa that was perfect for our 3-year-old to sleep on. The free breakfast in the morning was great. Lots of choices each day along with the waffle station, and a real value for a family. Found out that the hotel had only been open a few weeks prior to our stay, so it was still immaculate. The pool was very clean and our son had a great time in it. Dined at Nicky's two of the nights we were there, and ate fast food the other two nights. Nicky's is a little pricey for the family, but not compared to some of the other local restaurants. The only disappointment in staying in this area was the lack of any mid-level restaurants within 10 minutes. It was either bistros or fast food. No Chili's, Applebee's, etc, style restaurants without going back to Jacksonville or over to Morehead City. The beach access at Emerald Isle is only 10 minutes away, and the Hammocks Beach State Park entrance is back up NC 24 a couple of miles. The ferry ride to and from Hammock's Beach makes for a great day trip for the family. I also recommend going to see the NC Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores, Fort Macon, and the waterfront in Beaufort.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family