Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Swansboro
GreenLeadersBronze level
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Best room I've ever had!”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

I travel a lot and I've stayed in every brand there is that Hilton and everyone else. This was by far the best room I've every had, which was the regular king room. The staff was great and they were really up beat. I had my HHonors goodies in my room and I was never even close to one of them without being greeted. The location is great and well worth the drive if you're working at Camp Lejeune. I was more than pleased with my stay and you should definitely check it out.

Room Tip: King room was great. No real traffic noise anywhere in the hotel
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Suffolk, Virginia
Reviewed July 27, 2011

This is a BRAND new hotel, but what surprised me was the permanent staff is already in place. I figured the chain would send their rock stars to get them started and establish their reputation and then leave - nope. Who was there on day 4 of operations is expected to stay.

Have you ever had a maintenance guy offer to be your bellman at no charge in this price point?

Have you ever had THE General Manager respond to a problem in your room at 11 pm within 3 minutes?

And when I had a problem - which will happen along the way - they OVER responded and took great care of me giving me two options - both of which exceeded my expectation.

I loved my stay there and have now made this the "place of choice" for my executive team when we are in the area. We are used to staying in higher scale hotels in more urban markets, but the service outperformed any of the best hotels that we frequent. And the rooms and breakfast are far beyond what you'd expect in this price range - but the staff will make you feel like you're home (or even better depending on your home situation!).

Room Tip: Government ID's will get you a very good rate vs. advertised prices.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank j2thebrady
Also consider these accommodations in or near Swansboro
Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Be...
#2 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
#4 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
Bask @ Big Rock Landing
Bask @ Big Rock Landing
#1 of 5 in Morehead City

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate

Property: Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate
Address: 215 Old Hammock Rd, Swansboro, NC 28584-9585
Location: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Coast > Swansboro
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Swansboro
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate 2.5*
The Hampton Inn & Suites® Swansboro hotel is nestled in a historic North Carolina town on the banks of the White Oak River, which joins the intracoastal waterway and flows past the pristine beaches of Bear Island. Boasting quaint downtown charm, a small harbor and the lovely Hammocks Beach State Park (one of the most visited attractions in the state), you'll truly be in the middle of it all during your stay at our Swansboro, NC hotel. You can spend your days fishing, boating, camping and kayaking or just basking in the sun on the sandy beach. You'll also find plenty of golf, shopping, culture and amusement parks near our hotel in Swansboro. Travelers come from all over to enjoy the many exciting events, including the Arts by the Sea Festival, the Mullet Festival, Candlelight Shopping, the Christmas Flotilla, annual Oyster Roast, Blue Water Fishing Tournament, King Mackerel Tournament and the Speckled Trout Tournament… just to name a few! We're also a short drive to Jacksonville, where many of our finest Marines serve at Camp Lejeune.Visit the Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro hotel and experience "The Friendly City By The Sea". ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro / near Camp Lejeune at Bear Creek Gate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro Hotel Swansboro