“Have become a regular.”

Nicky's of Swansboro
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are a family owned restaurant that specializes in homemade cooking and fresh seafood.We are now located in Historic Downtown SwansboroOpen 7 Days a week with a late night kitchen!
“Have become a regular.”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Great food, and phenomenal beer selection. Friendly staff and owners. Steamed clams, seafood lasagna and Tuesday wing night are all good choices.

Bismarck, North Dakota
“Fresh Food”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Nicky's is nothing fancy but just great fresh food. The seafood, which is what I've always had there, is prepared well. Salads are pretty basic but all good. The service - from the hostess to the wait staff is attentive. The old location had views but awful parking. This location has easy parking but no views.

• Visited April 2013
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Great Tuna”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

First time at Nicky's. I got the tuna appetizer, salad and mashed potatoes. It was all very delicious. The portions were just right. My friends had the crab cakes and raved about them! It is a smaller place so you may have to wait. I made reservations. It was a great place to stop on my way to Emerald Isle.

Visited May 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful seafood!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Just had dinner at Nicky's and were very happy. The host was pleasant and the waitress was efficient and friendly. We had the baked clams to begin and they were good and very inexpensive compared to Philadelphia, where we live. Of course here, everything is fresh and local and cheaper. The house salad was fine and our entrees were great. He had the fried fish combo with clams, shrimp and oysters. I had the red snapper and scallops with a big baked potato and broccoli. Delicious fish. Very good prices.

Emerald Isle, North Carolina
“Best ribeye steak in the area”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We ate there Friday May 17, 2013. i ordered Tuna Tataki app and the 14 0z ribeye (nearby restaurants including Ribeyes and Rucker Johns do not serve this size ribeye for $18.95). Our server (CJ) offered a good explanation of the beer selection and I wasn't disappointed. My fiancé ordered Mahi and crab cake. She loved it. I tasted the Mahi and it was cooked perfectly. My ribeye was perfectly cooked at the temp I ordered (med rare). I've been looking for a better steak place around here and this really made my day.