“Best place to stay on Topsail Island!!!!”
Review of Sea Coast Suites

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Surf City
Sea Coast Suites
“Best place to stay on Topsail Island!!!!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I have stayed there several times and I would not stay in any other hotel, motel or condo! The location is perfect....short walk to the beach and close proximity to area restaurants, shopping and night life fun. The suites are very clean, nicely arranged and I love that the linens are provided and having a washer and is a great convenience! You cannot get these amenities for these prices anywhere else!

• Stayed July 2011
2 Thank CriscoGirl

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Lost River, West Virginia
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Although I was not able to stay in the condo he rents, Greg Garner, owner of Unit #25, was extremely helpful, courteous and polite. When we had to change plans at the last minute he was very accommodating and helped us with alternate lodging at Sea Coast Suites. Working in the hospitality industry myself, I know good customer service when I see it! Thanks Greg!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank LostRiverTraveler
Mebane, North Carolina
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We are getting married this weekend and will be staying here again!!!! It is a short walk across the street to the public beach access....this is my new favorite place to stay!

My first encounter with Sea Coast Suites was when Labor day 2011 was coming up and we were looking for a last minute reservation. We were able to secure one of the last rooms available here, at $99 a night! We had a room on the third floor and had a view of the ocean. The room was clean and fully equipped. The check in was quick and easy, and the staff was polite.

Keep up the good work!!!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank jjmom1429
Hampstead
Reviewed February 12, 2012

We love Sea Coast Suites. Perfect location for shops, restaurants and the beach. It was very clean, free wifi and the company is so easy to deal with. Can't believe so much is offered for such a low price. We will stay there again!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank Acamaccc
Jacksonville, North Carolina
Reviewed June 2, 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Sea Coast Suites, from some of the reviews I can only assume some the condos are rented out by different people some are real estate offices and some are by the owners themselves.
I booked mine last minute with TI Rentals which are situated a block away. The main thing I liked was that with TI Rentals you are not nickle and dimed to death with all different fees, there was no damage deposit, linen deposit, Aministration fee, booking fee ect. Whatever the price is, is what you pay plus taxes, of course any damage or loss will be charged to your credit card which for a single parent like me is great not having to come up with all that extra money for fees.
Check in was easy, nice friendly staff Condo was immaculate with everything you would need provided. I Was given a parking pass for my time there, was fine plenty of spaces to park.
Great view of the ocean from the 3rd floor which is where my condo was. There is an elevator and a dolly to transport luggage.
The beach access is just across the street along with a selection of stores, The New York Deli being my favourite, prices were reasonable.
Most things were within walking distance I can not fault anything will definatley use TI Rentals again.

Room Tip: For a great view 3rd floor is best
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
8 Thank Josephine083
Reviewed February 14, 2011

Nice oceanviews, with easy beach access. Spacious with 2 bedrooms and full kitchen.

Management is really nice, and helped us find restaurants in the area.

Each unit is individually owned but are managed by same company( we always ask for the same unit each time we come)

• Stayed August 2010
1 Thank Jeahn H
North Carolina
Reviewed January 14, 2010

We had a wonderful vacation on Topsail Island! The check-in process through TI Rentals was very smooth and everyone was very friendly. I would recommend Sea Coast Suites to anyone. The complex offered an elevator and they also have handicap units. Our unit was very clean and you can see the ocean from the 3rd floor. We cant wait to come back next year!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
#1 of 2 in Sneads Ferry
Seaview Pier Motel
Seaview Pier Motel
#1 of 2 in Sneads Ferry

Been to Sea Coast Suites? Share your experiences!