“Best Value and Best Pizza on the Island”
Review of Richard's Pizza and Subs - CLOSED

Richard's Pizza and Subs
Cuisines: Pizza
Chardon, Ohio
“Best Value and Best Pizza on the Island”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

For years my wife and I have been disappointed with the pizza options on Topsail Island. We've had them all and none are even worth the weight of the pizza box itself. Until this summer when Richard's Pizza and Subs opened up. We drove by and noticed a large "Pizza" sign by the road. So I pulled in. I asked the gentleman waiting on me (who happened to be Richard) when the shop opened. He said about 6 weeks ago. I was so excited that there was even the possibility of getting good pizza for our family vacation that I ordered two large pepperoni pizzas to go. The cost was $20 and some change. Good start. Pizza looked good. Price was good. We got back to the house and everyone loved it. My wife said "FINALLY!" My kids said "This is awesome." I knew we had finally found our pizza place on the island. We ended up getting a few more pizzas during the course of our stay and look forward to Richard's Pizza next year. Keep up the good work Richard's Pizza and THANK YOU for opening in the summer of 2013.

The Sulkas