“This place is the best dive bar ever......”

Hula's Bar and Grill
Ranked #44 of 67 Restaurants in Surf City
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Love this place. No it is far from fancy or upscale but it is super fun. I did not eat here I just had a few drinks and a blast. The owner is as sweet as the tea down south. I give it a 10+++++

2  Thank 22TakeMeToTheBeach

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I was told about going to this place and I'm glad I did. The place had a great a vibe and the staff was very friendly. The DJ went out of her way to play requested songs. I was told from a local the bugers were to died for and boy they were, just remember to order the homefries with the meal. I went back the next night. If your looking for good food great drink prices and a friendly staff this is your place. WILL Be Back!!

3  Thank billd811
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Love Hula's! Best cheeseburger on the island! Always great music to dance to & a nice, varied crowd. Bartenders are super cool and the Owner is so friendly. He offered plenty of Topsail information! We had a great time at Hula's while on our most recent, mini vacation tp TI. Will DEFINITELY go back!

1  Thank Beachvegas
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Went down for a week just got back Saturday and one of our best outing experiences! Cant forget those wonderful Payday shots suggested by the bartender... Delicious! The food was great and DJ was good. Wish there were more people but I know its about to be off season and it was a Friday... The only thing I would suggest is to update the bathrooms.... but it does have the beachy feeling.

Thanks again.... we will be back!

1  Thank MabandMilan
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We always use trip advisor when vacationing to pick out places to eat. We had stopped by on a Monday to find them closed. Later in the week we had spent the afternoon and early evening offshore fishing. On our way back to the condo at 9:30 pm we decided to stop and get something to eat. There was karaoke going on the club side and we ate at the bar. Little apprehensive at the start but I was very happy with the steak and wings that we were served. Would still rate it better than Island Delights. If we ever get back to Topsail we will eat there again.

1  Thank Sharkyattack