Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
No doubt - the BEST!

After trying every seafood market in the vacinity, including Snead’s Ferry, Holly Ridge, Hampstead... read more

Reviewed March 4, 2021
mgm819
Raleigh, North Carolina
Fresh seafood and huge selection

Reviewed September 5, 2019
Susan W
Charlotte, North Carolina

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2019

Doug and his group wowed us again this year. We go there at least 3 or 4 times during a week vacation. This year we cooked grouper my personal favorite , shrimp, and scallops. Had numerous great meals! Love the shop. Everyone is friendly and helpful .
They carry local produce and staple items like fish fry etc as well. A must each year!
If you love fresh off the boat seafood that you can pick out go visit Doug!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed March 3, 2019

Been buying my fresh seafood to cook at home over the past 30 years! A must visit icon. Mr Thomas and all the guys are helpful! We make sure we visit daily on our many trips to the beach.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

If you live on the island or just visiting, Thomas seafood is the only place I’d recommend to get seafood. They have been in business for decades. If you’re looking for fresh off the farm produce, they have it too! One stop shopping. They are located on the right after you cross drawbridge going to mainland.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

We bought 3 pounds of large shrimp and a pound of scollops. My god they were good. Cool stuff. Oh I got some boiled peanuts too. Best seafood place on the area by far.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love this seafood market. The quality of their product is impeccable and reasonably priced, their extra items are reasonable priced, and the service makes me return each time I visit the island. I won't go anywhere else for fresh seafood. Especially when the local Harris Teeter gets their shrimp from Vietnam. Shop locally owned business for a higher quality product. Trust me.

Date of experience: April 2017