“Loved Topsail Island”

Leesburg, Virginia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Loved Topsail Island”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Beautiful beaches and not too crowded! We loved our visit to Topsail. Wish we could have stayed longer. We'll be back!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank SuzanneRG

Winston Salem, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“My favorite place”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Truly a beautiful place. Family. Oriented. Not for those looking or searching for the party atmosphere of other beaches,a place to relax and enjoy your family.several good places to eat, make sure you bring a flashlight for nightly crab hunts,and plan to fall in love with this place.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank JFMartin20
Blackstone, Virginia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“LOVED LOVED LOVED this area”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

First time here and we are in love! Topsail and Surf City offer everything you would want in a beach vaca without the traffic and commercialism of so many other beaches in NC and SC. This was our first trip here and we will be back year after year. If you want a special treat (esp. if you have small kids) go all the way to beach access #1 off of Godwin St. and enjoy the almost private beach on the sound. You can do everything at this beach that you would do on the ocean side WITHOUT the waves beating you to death all day. PERFECT PIECE OF HEAVEN!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Shelli H
chapel hill
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A special place to relax and unwind”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I live two hours from Topsail Island and it has become my special beach getaway. Wilmington is nice but parking is limited. Just a few more miles and there are uncrowded beaches and parking galore. I love to go with my wife and dog for the day, weekend or a week. I have been to most of the North Carolina beaches and this is my favorite. The fishing is excellent too. I put together a slide show to show my love for the place at http://topsail-island-nc.net/slideshow/

Visited June 2013
4 Thank jholelover
Detroit, Michigan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The greatest place on earth!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I've been coming here every year since I was born. Love it! Very down to earth and quiet. I prefer the south end of the island.

Visited July 2013