“Quiet Peaceful Calm”
Review of Topsail Island

Topsail Island
Ranked #1 of 27 things to do in Surf City
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Topsail Island is a gem. No arcades. We go only in off-season, as we prefer cooler weather. I expect the traffic in summer is the usual snarl, but it is wonderful in the winter. We rent a house on the beach for a week. Winter rates are great, too.

2  Thank P-sqTarHeel

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We have great clean beaches that are better than the OBX. No crowds, and very quiet even in the summer. If you want mini golf, fast food on every corner, and loud music, go to Myrtle Beach. If you want quiet relaxed family vacation, this is the beach for you.

8  Thank Sbrooks126
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite vacation location by far. It's not for those who are looking for a party beach, and it's not crowded by hotels. It is the perfect place to go if you're looking for clean uncrowded beaches, fishing and lots of nature. The rental homes here are cheaper than most hotels, and many of the cheaper ones have amenities like private docks or beach accesses. This is the place you go to just unwind and that is why we go there every year.

5  Thank dgolddragon2k6
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Sadly, I did not have a positive experience. I'll spare you all the gorey details, but in the end, they are $1300 richer and I have no vacation to go on. I cannot reccomend them as they refused to help me. Goodbye Treasure Realty.

6  Thank bob j
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I rented a house for some of my friends and myself in 2009. I fell in love,I packed up in Aug, 2010 and moved to the area. That's what you call love.It is so beautiful and just sitting on the beach in Surf City or on Topsail Island just makes you realize how wounderious our God really is. My children and I are very happy with the move, they weren't at first but came around very quickly, and fell in love with the area also. Most of the people are very nice, prices higher. I just wish the VISITORS that came here would not litter on our beaches. Trash and cigerette butts are alover the beach, I smoke but I do NOT throw them on the beach, it's called carry a baggie for your trash, they even have garbage cans for that. Still LUV the place.....

1  Thank Barbara W