“Topsail Island...My Favorite Place!”
Review of Topsail Island

Topsail Island
Ranked #1 of 27 things to do in Surf City
Reviewed April 5, 2012

It's hard to describe the magnificent beauty this place holds. There is a very peaceful calm that comes over me as soon as I lay eyes on the ocean, and smell the wonderful smell of the sea. I had been here twice before I brought my husband here for our very first wedding anniversary and I knew he had to experience this, too. We stayed in my son-in-law's mom and step dad's condo in Building #3. It was such a beautiful place. They had gotten married on the balcony...my son-in-law's step dad passed away last year. If you ever get a chance to go to Topsail Island, it will be a place you'll hold dear to your heart and memories you'll cherish forever.

1  Thank CandJ0321

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Wether your a avanced fisherman, a active kid or just a weekly relaxer topsail is great.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

I went with a bunch of friends and we are all younger. We quickly found out that it is more of a family place which was fine with us. It was very relaxing and very pretty as well.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

crystal coast, seabreeze-what more do you need? a little piece of heaven on earth!!!

1  Thank margaret j
Reviewed March 27, 2012

First off, this is not Myrtle Beach, if you need a boardwalk and tons of things to see and do, don't go to Topsail Island.

However if you want quiet, relaxing beach time. This is the palce for you. Especially in Septemberr after the kids are all back in school. You'll get great rates on a beach house, we stay oceanfront in September, if it were July or August we'd be inland and paying more. You can walk for miles on the beach and maybe see 1,000 people total. To us it's paradise.

1  Thank cycleroadie