“Great weekend”

Ranked #1 of 27 things to do in Surf City
Timberlake
“Great weekend”
Reviewed October 11, 2011

My husband and I had an opportunity to attend a wedding on Sunday, October 10, 2011 at Topsail. We had a 3 night stay at Tiffany's. We rented a mini-suit which I found extremely clean and pleasant. Tiffany's seemed concerned that their visitors were happy and content. Upon checkout, I discussed a very minor concern with Tiffany's employee. I just received a phone call (Tuesday) to state that the owner and manager thanked me for calling and they would certainly address my concern. They also have an 'emergency line' open 24 hours a day in case my concern had needed addressing while the office was closed. Would I stay here again? Absolutely! My husband and I are already discussing another trip to Tiffany's at Topsail Beach.

Visited October 2011

Wadsworth, Ohio
“Just Another Day in Paradise”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

This was actually the second time I have traveled to Topsail Island so make note that it is a place worth going back to. Topsail Island is a pretty laid back place. It is not your all inclusive resort destination but offers a perfect family or individual getaway setting. What better way to relax then to spend a day at the beach - flying kites, walking along the ocean, watching for dolphins, observing sand crabs. I had the best time! I have yet to visit the Sea Turtle Rescue and Rehab Center but it is on my list for next time. Topsail Island is a quaint little village where all the beach houses are named - mine was called "Just Another Day in Paradise" That kind of says it all!! I could definitely get used to coastal living. Bring your camera, your beach wear, sunglasses & sunscreen! Leave your worries behind!!

Visited October 2011
Wallkill, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Beautiful Beach, House, and Ocean”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Rent a house on North Topsail Island, and you wont be disappointed. Near to Sneads Ferry and convienient stores like Food Lion and CVS and miles and miles of endless beach and warm 83F ocean water. Definitely recommended.

Visited September 2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Love Topsail Island!”
Reviewed September 25, 2011

I grew up coming to NC and now I take my own family. We chose Island Real Estate the past two years after getting shafted on a sudden post-booking price hike at Treasure Realty. IRE has a very helpful staff and they are all really friendly and polite!
We booked Beach Dome, which I recommend if you have a group with you. We found shark teeth and great shells, saw dolphins a few times, saw a sea turtle laying eggs on one of our midnight beach walks (during June), watched the shrimp boats every morning and experienced amazing sunrises and sunsets.
Since we were there in the off-season, there wasn't a lot to do (attractions) but we wanted it that way. Wilmington isn't far away, and neither is Jacksonville (home of Camp Lejeune).
We were on North Topsail, so it was only a short drive over the bridge to the Food Lion (and a Steelers bar).
I recommend Topsail Island if you don't want the craziness of places like Myrtle Beach.

3 Thank SFCtravels
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“NEVER use Treasure Realty”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Where do I start? Our family loves vacationing in Topsail Island and this year was no different expect for the experience we had with our beach house. Upon arrival to the beach house, we open the front door to find walls covered with dirt, food and dust. It gets much worse. It was difficult to even walk up the steps barefoot b/c there was at least 1/2 inch of sand embedded within the carpet. This house was suppose to be a pet free environment. Come to find out, the renter before us had a pet in the house and pet hair was all over the sofas in the main living room. This was a huge issue with us because we have a daughter the is highly allergic to pet dander. The toilets in the bathrooms downstairs were filthy and the house over all was unacceptable. I have tried several times since leaving the beach house to contact Treasure Realty about the condition of the house but have been unsuccessful in reaching them. I do not recommend using this company for your vacation needs. They are out to make a buck and that's about it.

Visited August 2011