“Love!!”
Review of The Corner Sweet

The Corner Sweet
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Surf City
Description: An Island Bakeshop and Treat-ery located in Surf City on NC's beautiful Topsail Island!We are locally owned and operated, serving freshly baked breads and desserts and handmade treats to satisfy your sweet tooth. Located at the corner of Roland Ave and New River Dr, under the green awning - You can't miss us!We'll feature a wide selection of "yumminess", including always available cupcakes, cookies and pastries, as well as rotating seasonal features that will quickly become your favorites.
“Love!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Ill drive 45 minutes to go there! Wonderful muffins, peanut m&m brownies, pie scales! The list goes on and on.. Try it once, you'll love it!

Visited September 2013

Dallas, Texas
“A lot of variety, but a the cupcakes were a little dry. Good flavors and friendly staff.”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Depends on what you are looking for, but they have a nice variety. Just wish the cake inside was as good as they looked.

Visited August 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Delicious cupcakes and cannoli's”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Big cupcakes with an amazing icing! The kids and I loved them. My husband had the cannoli and said it was great.

Greensboro, North Carolina
“The Wedding Cake Cupcakes are AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We were staying at North Topsail Island, NC and had heard from friends about a great bakery in Surf City, NC called The Corner Sweet. Well, let me just tell you, the cookies, cinnamon buns and cupcakes are SO worth the drive!!! From the white chocolate cherry and the oatmeal raisin cookies to the chocolate chip croissants and muffins, EVERYTHING we had was simply divine!! But the Wedding Cake Cupcakes deserve a special review of their very own!! The butter creme frosting is like tasting the tears of angels!!! I haven't had REAL butter creme frosting since I was a kid!!! If you are anywhere near Surf City, NC, you would be committing an injustice if you don't treat yourself and your family to this little slice of bliss!!!

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“I WANT TO EAT ALL OF IT”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I had a couple of different things here and I can't find one thing bad to say about any of it. The staff and owners are always friendly and ready to help with anything they can. I can't recommend just one thing because all of it is delicious. I am so glad we were told about this little bake shop. I will be returning the next time I am down in topsail island.