“Very nice place to stay”
1120 N. Shore Aerial View
Kitchen
Dining Area
Top Deck
View from the top
King Master Bedroom(Top Floor)
Master Bath with Jacuzzi
King Bedroom(1st Floor)
Queen Bedroom(1st Floor)
Queen Bedroom(1st Floor)
Twin and Pyramid Bunk Room(1st Floor)
Covered Deck
Smarthome
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
pegneel
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Very nice place to stay”
Reviewed August 18, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This house has a wonderful ocean view & is well outfitted. There is plenty of space for a large group and it's location is convenient to restaurants & shopping.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ocean view
Liked least: Palmetto bugs
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
PA
Reviewed August 30, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Aug 30, 2013
Dear Toots,

Thanks for your candid review. I am so sorry to hear about the bugs. These palmetto bugs are native to Topsail Island, nesting in the dunes here. Nearly all of our homes are treated to prevent them from coming inside, but on occasion, they do find ways in. We are always glad to send an exterminator out to take care of that for you. The exterminator can spray outside as well, but it is difficult to try to manage bugs outside. We appreciate your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we can assist you in planning your next Topsail Island vacation: 800-762-3961.

West Virginia
Reviewed July 25, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

NY
Reviewed August 21, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Aug 21, 2012
Dear Disappointed,

Thanks for your kind and honest review! I am glad that you were able to make the best of it, although you had some difficulties. Thanks for calling the cleaning crew back out to take care of the floors. I am so sorry you did not find them in order. Depending on prior guests, pet friendly properties can sometimes present a challenge with fleas. I am glad that we were able to take care of those pesky critters quickly for you though. Thanks for letting us know about the chairs as well; our inspectors should have caught that. I am so sorry you had to deal with all these issues during your stay, but I do appreciate your patience with us. I will pass your comments about the TVs on to the owners. Hopefully, your next stay with us won't be so eventful!

Give me a call at 800-762-3961 or email me, bill@treasurerealty.com, if I can assist you further:

Thanks again,
Bill

Travelers are raving about these Surf City hotels

NC
Reviewed July 26, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Jul 26, 2012
Dear Unhappy,
Thanks for your honest and kind review. I am so sorry to hear that you all did not have a very enjoyable stay. First and foremost, I do apologize for the screen door falling on your niece. I’m so sorry that happened. In addition, I am really disappointed to hear that you had to deal with fleas. The property was treated before your arrival, but apparently not sufficiently. I wish you had informed us about all of these things while you were here so that we could have addressed them during your stay. In any case, we will get these things taken care of asap. I apologize for the rude neighbor as well; unfortunately there is not much we can do about her, but we will let the owner know about your experience. I am truly sorry about all that you and your family had to endure on your vacation. With that in mind, please look for an additional email from our customer service manager, Bill. Give us a call if we can assist you further: 800-762-3961.
PA
Reviewed June 7, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Jun 7, 2012
Hi Ken,

Thanks so much for your candid review. I am glad that you enjoyed the location and the service you received from Treasure. Thanks for notifying us about the things you noted in your review while you were here, so that we could address them during your stay. It looks like we were able to put new runners on the slider doors. We replaced the coffee pot and the dishwasher has been repaired. We will share your feedback about TVs and cable access and your comments about the neighbor with the owner, and see what we can do. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you all endured. Thanks for your patience and your patronage. Give us a call whenever you all are ready to plan your next trip to Topsail: 800-762-3961.

Thanks again,
VA
Reviewed April 10, 2012 for a stay in June 2011

Apr 10, 2012
Hi Tom,

Thanks for your kind review. I am glad that you all enjoyed yourselves and felt that this home was a good value. We will share your feedback with the owner. The decks have undergone significant repairs as well. Regarding the grill, I wanted to let you know that it has been removed. Treasure no longer inventories, maintains, nor advertises grills; we actually recommend that our guests rent them to ensure that they are clean and ready to use. There are several companies on the island, so just let us know when you are ready to book your next vacation, and one of our reservationists will be glad to help you with that: 800-762-3961. Thanks again for sharing your experience.

Amy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing