“Another Wonderful Stay”
Ground floor
2nd Floor
3rd Floor
4th Floor
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

BG_MomOf4
Bowling Green, KY
“Another Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed January 3, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We stayed at this house for Christmas two years ago, and when we decided to return for 2016, this was the first house I looked to rent. The location is perfect for the winter months, the hot tub is well maintained, and it's awesome to be right by the pier. We spent mornings watching pods of dolphins play, and the evenings were spent in the hot tub enjoying the sights and sounds of the ocean. The house is great for multiple families--it allows for privacy while having large enough common areas in which to gather. The house is within walking distance of shops, the IGA, and restaurants, and the kitchen is one of the best appointed of all the houses I've rented on the island.

We have absolutely no complaints outside of the difficulty of parking our five cars when all of us were on site--particularly since the other half of the duplex had a similar abundance of vehicles--but the restaurant next door was closed for the season, so we availed ourselves of their lot without any consequences. I'm not sure you could manage that in the summer, but that worked well for our stay.

If we ever return for a winter vacation again, we definitely hope to snag this house.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Delaware
Reviewed August 15, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Ohio
Reviewed August 2, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

People with disabilities Older travelers
Management Response
Aug 2, 2013
Hi Marcie,

Thanks for your review. I am pleased to hear that you found this lovely home well equipped and that you enjoyed the hot tub and the location. I regret to hear of the inconveniences you endured in a home so lovingly maintained by its owners. Our records indicate that we dispatched your call about the AC within minutes of receiving it Saturday evening. Unfortunately, the repair required a new part, which was not available until Monday, when the unit was repaired. I hope that the fans we sent over were helpful. We appreciate your patience with that and the other problems that you noted. It looks like we sent a technician over on Monday to deal with those non-emergency issues, excluding the Internet and dishwasher, which were not reported to us during your stay. Had you notified us about those things, we would have been glad to take care of those items for you as well. We certainly don’t want you working on your vacation. Again, please accept my apology for the unusual amount of issues you experienced. Thanks for your patience and your patronage. Please let us know how we might assist you in the future: 800-762-3961.
Amy

Luxury-minded travelers
PA
Reviewed October 4, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
New Jersey
Reviewed September 13, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing