“Great way to start the day in Surf City”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Daily Grind

The Daily Grind
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Surf City
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Daily Grind Coffee, Donuts & Ice Cream is open 7 days a week. We have a relaxing setting with FREE WIFI! We offer a variety of menu items. Fresh Brewed Coffee, Latte's, Iced Latte's, Iced Coffee, Smoothie's, Frappe's, Ice Cream, Milk Shakes, Bagels, Muffins, Hand Dipped Ice Cream, FRESH HOT DONUTS and much much more!!! Please stop in and visit us.
NC
“Great way to start the day in Surf City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

The Daily Grind is a great little coffee shop in Surf City. The owners are personable, friendly, very informative, and talented barista's. The best Cappuccino ever, award winning! Free Wi-Fi and comfortable seating add to the + for this great location.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank rikistev

Blountville, Tennessee
“coffee is great and the atmosphere is amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

I am a coffee addict and the coconut roast was amazing, and the people running the shop are so friendly. I will be returning every chance I get while on vacation!!

• Visited July 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Great Coffee and Great People”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stopped in to get a cold coffee on our way to the beach. Nice selection of baked treats, collection of beach themed gifts, and coffee worth returning for.

• Visited June 2013
Anderson, South Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wonderful morning experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

Great coffee house atmosphere. Staff was great. Wide variety of sugar free syrups (which can be hard to find). Yummy latte and muffins at reasonable prices. Plus, they had greek yogurt a unexpected surprise.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kecia B
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“THE WORST SERVICE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

My first experience here will be my last. Nice looking inside- seemed like a decent atmosphere. The WORST service I have ever had a coffee shop. The young boy at the counter was more interested in hitting in the "13 year old" tourist girls rather than helping the overwhelmed woman with the line of guests. I was on the verge of asking for my money back since they got 2 out of the 3 drinks incorrect- got attitude from the kid cause HE messed up when clearly the woman wrote my order on the cups! Figured if let it slide- in result if al 3 of the drinks tasted horrible. Ugh. I can't stress how crappy this experience was. Never ever again!! I suggest they reevaluate their staff.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Lovelybby
DailyGrind, Owner at The Daily Grind, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
I apologize I am just seeing this review. I apologize for your experience. We had 2 young men working for me last year which have both been with me for a few years. 1 went into the Army and the other still works for me until he leaves for LSU in August. I have not have a complaint on either of them. I wish I knew who it was back when this happened. I can only apologize at this point. I do hope you would think of coming back when your are back in Surf City for one more try. Email me at traceyshugarts@gmail.com and what every would would like to order is on me. Thank you.