“Good place to get a quick bite”

JT'S Brick Oven PIzza
Ranked #23 of 68 Restaurants in Surf City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The staff are very friendly and the prices are reasonable. I appreciate the military discount they give when we order. Every time we have ordered from there was a pleasant experience.

1  Thank Dcak

Reviewed June 15, 2014

This is a take out restaurant. There are a few tables but no table service. You can bring your own beverage in but they don't have glass ware. So the nice bottle of wine we brought to have with our pizza we drank from Styrofoam cups.

The pizza was AWESOME!!! The crust thin and crispy. Wonderful amount of toppings. Pepperoni, not a slice here or there but several pieces in one area so you could actually taste the meat. We will definitely get pizza from here again, but we will get it to go. Truly the best pizza. My son also had an order of spicy wings and he loved them.

2  Thank Long4Tahoe
Reviewed June 13, 2014

The staff is wonderful, BUT... I'm from Massachusetts and we have a place up there called Vel's in Wareham that has THE best veal parm EVER and trust me, we've tried tons of places over the decades. Nothing compares, but when I learned that this place hand breads the veal, I was really hopeful and they are so dang NICE! However, the veal was chewy and a dry and a bit flavorless. Super bummed. Also order the white pizza (in case we didn't love the veal) and well... the ricotta wasn't melted and you couldn't taste any garlic at all. I'm sad. Is there no place to get good veal parm on coastal NC?
Last note - they say they deliver onto the island of Topsail but they only go into Surf City. This is not really a problem, but if you live on either end then you should know that.

2  Thank Carol C
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I ordered as usual a pasta dish at JT's Pizza here and was unsatisfied...usually the foil plate is full, but upon getting home it was barely enough for one person, the lady which is part owner, or her father is did the cooking as she said, you can definitely tell the difference. I asked her father one time if we all get that good a helping as he did the day he was eating in the restaurant, he said I guarantee it...well this time he was wrong....I am very dis-pleased and I have always been pleased before, next time I order I will check my order and refuse such small portions for $8.25 actually for an extra piece of garlic bread the total was $10.15..sometimes the prices if you order pizza is different we use to order once a week with same pizza, but different price each time...I will be more careful from now on

2  Thank atlanticboy70
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Our order was a pick-up and was very good. Definitely would recommend the pizza. Will order again on our next visit.

1  Thank Rmnorris