“Delicious Thai!”
Review of Thai Grille - CLOSED

Thai Grille
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Takeout, Waitstaff
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“Delicious Thai!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband and I went on a busy night without having reservations and the hostess still accommodated us and got us a table in a timely manner. The meal was excellent!!! The food and staff were amazing. We definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting delicious Thai.. We will be going back!

1 Thank Stephanie K

“Great restaurant ! Many different offerings for all tastes.”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

A wonderful evening with great food. Close to the beach area. Offerings for all types of tastes. Some of our group was not into Thai food and they enjoyed their meals.

Lansing, Michigan
“Good Food, Enormous Portions”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We make a point of eating here every year when we are on Topsail Island. Invariably we take home a massive amount of food. The Pad Thai in particular is served in an extremely large bowl. This could have been an entree for our family of four. The curry dish my 20 year old son ordered could have served two or three easily. The service is quick, particularly when they are not busy.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank DesignGuy
Pennsylvania
“Always wanted to eat here and finally did”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

The Thai grill is a place I've always wanted to try but never did until this year. I have to say that the reviews of this place were spot on. The servers are very efficient and friendly, the food comes in ample portions (enough for almost 2 meals) and the restaurant itself is very clean. I had the spicy Thai chicken in drunken noodles and my friend had the sesame chicken. We hd the spring rolls as an appetizer and they were delicious as well. The next time I visit Topsail, this place is definitely on my list of places to eat.

Visited July 2012
Any Town USA
“Clean, modern, great service and value!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Been here twice and it has impressed each time. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, some of the best waiters I have ever experienced. The food is amazing and the portions are huge! Clean and modern.

• Visited June 2012