“Just a pop”
Review of Luna Pops - CLOSED

Luna Pops
Description: Luna Pops are available again on Topsail Island inside Sugar Island Bakery!
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Luna pops are great nice snack. I got the chili mango and it was a bit frost bitten and hard to taste the flavor. Everyone else said their wasn't too bad they probably had more popular flavors. Will return for an icey treat

There are newer reviews for Luna Pops

Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

We walked in by chanceand we were surprised by the huge selection of flavors and the cost, less than $2.50 per pop. Perfect durng a beach day or after.

1  Thank rsmead13
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I think my daughter and I went back everyday on our trip! The popsicle flavor combinations are sometimes uniques but always decicious... If you go to Surf City, you need to try!! YUMMY

Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

You'll get just about exactly what you expect from a place like this. The popsicles were good, the lady at the counter was nice, and it was a nice little store. Good for a quick stop.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I am generally not a big fan of popsicles but after hearing about these natural popsicles I was curious. My boyfriend tried the chocolate kind and it was okay. I tried a pineapple mango and pistachio. The pineapple mango was a little too tart for me. The pistachio was my absolute favorite. It was delicious! I enjoyed the large pieces of pistachios and it was not overly sweet. I would try them again when I am in the area.