“perfect” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Daddy Mac's Beach Grille

Daddy Mac's Beach Grille
Ranked #6 of 60 Restaurants in Surf City
Cuisines: Seafood, American, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Oceanfront dining at it's finest. Enjoy a wide selection of hand cut steaks, fresh island seafood, and the house specialties. A locals favorite since 2006.
Surf City, North Carolina
“perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

Great food, great times. Wonderful ocean views and I will be going back. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Surf City.

• Visited June 2012

Murrysville, Pennsylvania
“Sooo Good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband and I arrived here hungry for lunch and took advantage of the outside seating. Very pleasant atomosphere overlooking surf city pier. We both ordered the 1/2 pound homemade hamburger. It was so good and very lean. I also had the sweet potato fries. They were very tasty, not dry as most that i have tried elsewhere. Waitress was nice and attentive. Definitely would go back again and would probably order the hamburger again....it was that good.

• Visited October 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Best "fancy" meal of the trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

We visited Daddy Mac's during our weeklong stay on Topsail. It was the cleanest, most upscale restaurant we dined in. The menu options all sounded delicious and I think our group did a good job of sampling. I enjoyed the scallops with citrus butter and mashed potatoes. The scallops were cooked perfectly which made up for the starchy potatoes. Salad dressings all seemed to be made from scratch, the sesame ginger was really yummy. My husband and dad both had the sirloin, which was cooked beautifully as well, and my mom tried their seafood special (seared ahi and grilled shrimp, also beautiful). I would recommend Daddy Mac's if you are looking for a nice place with a lovely ocean view.

Visited October 2012
North Carolina
“Great Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

This restaurant is right on the beach in Surf City, NC. We recently ate there with friends and family. Service was good but not excellent. The crab cakes were good but again not excellent. Just not much flavor even though there was very little filler. Also is pretty expensive.

Visited September 2012
“Best on the island for carnivores and vegetarians alike”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

I love this testaurant! We eat here at least once each time we vacation here. We're a large group, usually 10-12 of us. There's something for everyone on the menu. Shrimp & grits are a family favorite. I'm a vegetarian and love that they have a separate veg menu! Atmosphere is awesome-best looking restaurant. If you have to wait for a table that's ok, fun to walk out on the beach to kill time. Highly recommend.