“Sooo Good!”

Ranked #5 of 63 Restaurants in Surf City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Oceanfront dining at it's finest. Enjoy a wide selection of hand cut steaks, fresh island seafood, and the house specialties. A locals favorite since 2006.
Murrysville, Pennsylvania
“Sooo Good!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband and I arrived here hungry for lunch and took advantage of the outside seating. Very pleasant atomosphere overlooking surf city pier. We both ordered the 1/2 pound homemade hamburger. It was so good and very lean. I also had the sweet potato fries. They were very tasty, not dry as most that i have tried elsewhere. Waitress was nice and attentive. Definitely would go back again and would probably order the hamburger again....it was that good.

• Visited October 2012

Columbus, Ohio
“Best "fancy" meal of the trip”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We visited Daddy Mac's during our weeklong stay on Topsail. It was the cleanest, most upscale restaurant we dined in. The menu options all sounded delicious and I think our group did a good job of sampling. I enjoyed the scallops with citrus butter and mashed potatoes. The scallops were cooked perfectly which made up for the starchy potatoes. Salad dressings all seemed to be made from scratch, the sesame ginger was really yummy. My husband and dad both had the sirloin, which was cooked beautifully as well, and my mom tried their seafood special (seared ahi and grilled shrimp, also beautiful). I would recommend Daddy Mac's if you are looking for a nice place with a lovely ocean view.

Visited October 2012
North Carolina
“Great Location”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This restaurant is right on the beach in Surf City, NC. We recently ate there with friends and family. Service was good but not excellent. The crab cakes were good but again not excellent. Just not much flavor even though there was very little filler. Also is pretty expensive.

Visited September 2012
“Best on the island for carnivores and vegetarians alike”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I love this testaurant! We eat here at least once each time we vacation here. We're a large group, usually 10-12 of us. There's something for everyone on the menu. Shrimp & grits are a family favorite. I'm a vegetarian and love that they have a separate veg menu! Atmosphere is awesome-best looking restaurant. If you have to wait for a table that's ok, fun to walk out on the beach to kill time. Highly recommend.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amaaaazing”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Omg!! The burgers, buffalo shrimp, and banana drink are amaaaaazingly awesome!!!!!! Come here now!!! People are super nice!!!! :)

1 Thank Brian C