“Awful”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I ate here with my family for dinner tonight and we waited over half an hour for our food to arrive. They continuously messed up our drink orders when giving refills. After our food finally arrived, it was cold and I found a hair in my rice. I will never be going back here

2  Thank Lizzy711

Reviewed August 7, 2013

My wife, daughter and my self were here for a lunch meal. The place was not croweded at all. The hostess seemed to be in a bad mood which was cause for concern, but all that concerned left when our waiter came over. He was great, very friendly and accomidating. When my daughter recieved her food it was what she ordered, but not what she expected. When we told the waiter he was more than happy to get her what she was expecting and did not charge us anything extra. It also came back from the kitchen very fast.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We went here late afternoon. It happened to be Margarita Specials night, so it was packed - and LOUD! We had several varieties of margarita (watermelon, raspberry, and mango), which were all delicious and just the right amount of "frozen-ness." The food was surprisingly tasty; I say surprisingly because it was not at all expensive. The chips were ordinary but the salsa was delicious. Everyone enjoyed what they had (burritos, carnitas, taco salad, tamales). It's a good thing it's worth going since it's the only Mexican restaurant around - definitely go!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

First, it seemed it was a problem that we came in at 9:30ish - they did not close until 11p. There was an issue with a menu item ordered and then not told they were out of avocado salad? they had avocados but it would be 45 minutes to prepare what my sister actually ordered. Then when she expressed her dissatisfaction with her meal, it was like pulling teeth to have an offer for her to speak with management. Our waiter did not apologize nor offer anything to smooth over ruffled feathers.

2  Thank Toadallyfroggy1
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Some mexican dishes, mostly standard tex mex, very heavy on the sour cream and cheese. One advantage, they have a real fire in the grill. Family friendly, but loud due to layouts. Drinks were good.