“good for carryout”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We went here midweek in July, and the food was awesome. We ate in. my husband got the orange tofu, and it was a huge portion. I ordered 2 sushi rolls and they were both delicious. When we came in 2008, this location must not have existed, and I ate sushi from the Independence Mall location. Being vegetarians, this is a most welcome addition to a decidedly vegetarian unfriendly area. The service isn't awesome, but the food is worth it, especially if you order takeout.

1  Thank Jamie C

Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

We got some amazing sushi from here! Would suggest if you are wanting sushi while your at the beach to try Nikkis..

Reviewed April 25, 2012

The food is good and it is fast for carryout. There is a large dining room but we have not eaten in the restaurant, only carried out.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

I've been here many times and it seem that it gets worse each time. The last time was in February. My wife had gone out of town and I decided to give them one more try, bad decision.

It was in the middle of the week so I knew they wouldn't be very busy. I ordered the same meal that I usually eat there. Starting with the hot and sour soup which seemed watered down and barely warm, let alone hot. Then the crab Rangoon which was definitely cold in the middle. By the time I got the main course I was so mad I didn't even try it. Just paid my bill and left.

Go to the Thai Grill instead, you won't be dissapointed there!

Reviewed February 7, 2012

We visit each year we visit Topsail! They offer table and bar service and the food is amazing! Definitely don't miss this place if you like sushi!

1  Thank lnealjenkins