“Nice amenities and location”
Review of Inis Spa

Inis Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Inis Spa, the "Spirit of the Island" escape with us to a sacred space where we are committed to offering outstanding personal services while providing quality holistic treatments. Our passion for what we offer will translate into your treatment and you will feel the difference. We offer holistic Massages, Facials, Waxing, and Body Treatments,Couples massage, Lomi Lomi. We are open Monday to Saturday from 9am to 6pm. Closed Monday and Sunday during winter months. Mary Rowe is the Owner and works full time at the Spa. Mary came from Ireland and has years of experience in the Spa industry.Come feel the spirit of the Island.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Each time I visit Topsail Island I like to visit the spa. It's a great place for a massage and pedicure.

5  Thank GoingGoingGone123

Reviewed May 9, 2012

Let me begin by saying that I booked my wife in here for our Anniversary so she could be pampered. I have never seen her come out of a massage looking so relaxed and what made it even better is she said this was the best massage she had ever received...and she uses a chiropractor for her regular massages.

What made this experience especially unique was the willingness of the owner, Mary. We tried stopping by on the Sunday, which was actually our anniversary, and called the number on the door to see if there was an appointment available for that day. Unfortunately, we had left it a bit late in the day to get someone but to Mary's credit she tried and didn't just say no. Fortunately they had plenty the next day and we were able to get in.

After my wife had finished her massage, Mary actually came out to introduce herself to me and was very friendly. Being that we don't got to Topsail a lot, we asked if she had any suggestions as to where we could go out to eat that night. She had lots of suggestions, we ended up taking her advice and ended up having one of the best meals we had every had while being out of town.

All in all, with the best message my wife had ever been given plus the friendliness of the owner there is no doubt that we will be going back there. We may just start vacationing on Topsail just so my wife can go here!!!

5  Thank FishingCrazyBrit
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I would definitely go back there, very professional, inviting and caring!

4  Thank abob64
Reviewed September 30, 2011

Visiting the area, got a pedicure here and they charged me $50 for the services listed in the $35 pedicure. The nail person never said anything. Very gossipy staff, doesn't have a atmosphere of professionalism or concern for pampering the client. I have to go back next month there and I will not be visiting this location.

9  Thank VivianMorris
anamcara01, Owner at Inis Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2011

Hi Vivian,
I am concerned that your experience at Inis was not a good one,and that you were over charged.Please advise us as to the date you were in the spa.We serched your name and cannot find it in our appointment system.Every person that has an appointment is entered into our system.Please help us correct these issues,and credit your treatment.

Kind regards,

Mary Dethlefs

Reviewed September 26, 2011

Every summer we spend a week on Topsail Island, and every summer I spend an hour getting a massage at Inis Spa, they recently moved to larger, more chic, surroundings, right across from their old establishment. The new space is beautiful, hardwood floors, private rooms, and the service is still excellent.

5  Thank Lauren L