“The best facial around!”
Review of Inis Spa

Inis Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Inis Spa, the "Spirit of the Island" escape with us to a sacred space where we are committed to offering outstanding personal services while providing quality holistic treatments. Our passion for what we offer will translate into your treatment and you will feel the difference.We offer holistic Massages, Facials, Waxing, and Body Treatments,Couples massage, Lomi Lomi.We are open Monday to Saturday from 9am to 6pm. Mary Rowe is the Owner and works full time at the Spa.Mary came from Ireland 7 yrs ago and has years of experience in the Spa industry.Come feel the spirit of the Island.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Detroit, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The best facial around!”
Reviewed April 6, 2011

It is always a treat when I am visiting to see Mary and the team at Inis Spa! As a frequent spa goer, I can honestly say that Mary gives the best facial which includes a fabulous massage of the head, neck and face! Ladies this is not one to miss! The new location is absolutely lovely!

Visited April 2011
4 Thank nmhbreslin

Reading, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Very relaxing and professional”
Reviewed August 29, 2010

My husband and I treated ourselves to a couples massage while vacationing and it was wonderful! Very relaxing and professional! Thank you Inis!

2 Thank Topsail22
ithaca,ny
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 241 helpful votes
“An Island Gem”
Reviewed July 15, 2010

Inis Spa is located in a small strip shopping center on Topsail Island in the Surf City area. On my first visit, I expected the spa to be much smaller than it actually is because the store front is so compact. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the owner has wisely chosen to use her space for top-quality treatment rooms rather than wasting it on an over-done lobby.

Myself and a friend visited in July 2010 and each had a one hour facial and the Inis Signature one hour massage. In short, we were both VERY impressed with the quality of the services. My companion is a relative "newbie" to the spa stuff, but I am an industry professional and have literally received hundreds of facials and massages. I would rank the facial I recieved from Mary and the massage skills of Andrea to be at or near the top of that list....and that's not even taking into account the reasonable prices! ($70 facial/$75 massage with aromatherapy and hot stones)

The treatment rooms are perfectly designed...no small feat I'm sure given that it's located in a strip mall. Comfortable temperature, just the right amount of lighting, just enough aromatherapy to make you feel like you're in a spa but not so over-powering that you feel like you've fallen into a hippie den...treatment tables that fit the body.

This is one of those unique service businesses where you understand immediately upon entering that they know what they're doing and you'll be well-taken care of. I will definitely be going back.

10 Thank gotarheels
Hampstead NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Ever”
Reviewed June 17, 2010

This was the best facial I ever had. Been going here for quite a while and everyone keeps asking me what I have done to my skin it looks so good. Great Spa & Great product

Pat

2 Thank irishcooking
long island,ny
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best massage ever!”
Reviewed May 27, 2009

We were vacationing on Topsail Island the week of Mothers''Day and my kids gave me a 90 minute massage-it was incredible! Everyone is very friendly and professional.It's the perfect place to pamper yourself!

4 Thank cappy1LongIsland_ny