“Great meal”

Ranked #23 of 67 Restaurants in Surf City
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Great place to relax for a drink, date night, family dinners, or celebrations! Reservations strongly suggested.
Reviewed August 28, 2014

Beautiful location/view. We enjoyed proper service, had a fabulous tuna appetizer, shrimp and grits were authentic and made with great quality ingredients, pasta dish also very good. Paired with some nice wine, this made for a great evening. We will be back!

There are newer reviews for Beauchaines 211

Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Wife and I had amazing meal, really good, left 15% tip, good, but not great service and the server had the nerve to confront us and say we left too little. We eat here every year, always good food, but 'Patience' the waitress, needs to find a new profession.....

11  Thank Boaz-2013
Reviewed August 10, 2014

While on vacation at North Topsail Beach, NC, went to Beauchaines 211 for dinner. Had two wonderful appetizers - crab dip and calamari. I lived in Maryland and the crab dip was one of the best ever! Calamari had cabbage and jicama in it and was different but delicious. Everyone's entrees were great! Had a very good server who was knowledgeable and attentive. We were all happy we were able to have dinner here before heading home.

1  Thank JNoah
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Beauchaines is one of the more expensive restaurants on the Island of Topsail. A few years ago, I stated in a review that it used to be better and after a 2 year absence, I would stand by that. The food was good but the menu seemed to be much more limited than it had been in the past. All in all, it is still a good restaurant and the food is very good but as I said, it used to better. I will say that the bartender did a great job. They slid my party into the bar since we called late for reservations and she not only waited on us but several other parties and handled her bartending duties as well.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

My wife, my son and I were there to celebrate her birthday. Two of us had the shrimp & grits. It was spectacular! You've gotta try them! She had the 211 pasta where you can choose the protein and the sauce. Delicious! For my wife's birthday, they offered a free dessert. She had the key lime pie. Another hit!

1  Thank julieebob