“I see why it's rated #1 in Surf City”
Review of Island Delights

Island Delights
Ranked #1 of 68 Restaurants in Surf City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Hand Pattied Burgers, Subs, Pitas, Salads, BBQ and all the fixins..Full HARD DIP ICE CREAM BAR and SOFT SERVE. 50s Style Dining, 2 antique Jukeboxes, kiddie rides and walls of Nostalgia..FUN...
Lucas
“I see why it's rated #1 in Surf City”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Great burgers, fries and onion rings. My wife and I both had chocolate malts. Delicious! The 50's and 60's atmosphere was excellent. It's like a museum in there. They have 2 old, working jukeboxes that I played a tune on. Pretty cool! Our waitress was overworked and stressed because the place was pretty busy on a Sunday evening, but she did a very good job for us. We waited a little longer than I would expect to for our food, but it gave us a chance to look at all the relics from the past. Spent about $25 on 2 specialty burgers, fries, onion rings, 2 malts, tax and tip. We'll probably stop in again before we leave for home. Will definitely come back here every time we come to Surf City!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Weblose

NC
“great stop for quick burger or hot dog and ice cream”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great place for diner fare and ice cream. Very crowded on most summer nights for ice cream especially. Limited parking so walk if you can.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank mxboysmom
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Try It ... You'll Like It!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We eat at Island Delight every year and have never been disappointed. This year, my kids had the triple burger and I had a sub. Great Stuff. The kids said their malts were not completely mixed and had clumps .... of something other than ice cream. Go figure. They finished them. Forget the local Dairy Queen and get your ice cream here, it's good stuff.

1 Thank Razzierb
Lansing, Michigan
“My Family Loves Island Delights”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We hit Topsail Island for a family vacation every summer, and one of the things we look forward to is ice cream at Island Delights. Our favorite is the Banana Cream Pie ice cream. Always hits the spot. I don't think I have ever been here when there wasn't a line, and for good reason. It is consistently great.

1 Thank DesignGuy
Fredericksburg, VA
“good ice cream, waffle cones the best!!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I got a waffle cone and man it was so good. They must make them from scratch. Also their ice cream is so good, even it took me a long time to eat it and when I was done, I was stuffed. Also try the cotton candy because it is great.

1 Thank Sheryl S