Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Massage Bliss

Michael is amazing and caring. His massages are some of the best in the business. He is a true... read more

Reviewed December 15, 2018
Christina D
via mobile
Massage High

I scheduled a massage for the morning of our last day of vacation. It was the perfect way to end an... read more

Reviewed July 15, 2016
Suzanne B
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Back in Touch is a perfect little retreat in Surf City. The owners, Michael and Catherine, are so passionate about their business and their energy just emanates from this beach haven. Michael is such a talented massage therapist with a healing touch and positive and energetic energy. I have yet to experience Lomi Lomi massage but this is one of the only places in NC where this is practiced and the Hawaiian massage offered. From what I understand, it is quite a spiritual and out of body experience and the pictures and videos of this technique look so amazing.

It is easy to book online and that is the way to secure a class or massage. There is also a small yoga studio with wooden floors and the cool towels offered after class.
I am only a yoga beginner and loved Catherine's class.

I highly recommend making an appointment for a yoga class or massage while on the island and you will feel so rejuvenated and happy you took the time for yourself. This is a hidden gem and worth checking out while on vacation at the beach. Namaste :-)

1  Thank Katladyunc
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My best friend gave me a massage by Catherine Lang. There are no words for how wonderful the 90 minutes were. I was so relaxed that I lost track of all time and stress. She keeps both music and the sound of the ocean in the background and has hands that perform magic. I would be tempted to move to Surf City just to be close to her weekly!! I cannot recommend her enough. I am a psychotherapist and getting me to relax is very difficult, but Catherine was so successful I really had no awareness that she was in the room. It was magnificent! Thanks so much, Catherine!!! I will be back as soon as I can!!!

Date of experience: August 2013
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I went to get a massage on vacation. The place was very calming and the massage was great. Michael work out the kink I had in my neck and shoulder from the stress of my job. I look forward to next years vacation and knowing I can get a great massage.

Date of experience: August 2013
1  Thank Ally293
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Took a yoga class while on vacation and wish that I would have done it sooner so that I could have taken another while vacationing in N. Topsail Island. The yoga session was super professional and one of the best classes that I have taken in a long time. Instructor was very knowledgeable and in tune with not just the physical aspects of yoga but also the spiritual. The cost of the class was very reasonable given the level of professionalism and ammenties provided. Everything you need for yoga was provided (mat and towel for sweat) with some special "extras" that I won't reveal so that you can be as pleased as I was to receive them after a strong, challenging yoga practice! If you enjoy yoga than you MUST make an appointment to experience this wonderful class!

Date of experience: July 2012
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Trust the reviews about Michael and make an appointment with him if you are visiting the island. Professional response by internet and phone. Michael uses many modalities during a massage depending on your needs and preferences including aromatherapy, hot stone massage, Swedish, deep tissue, hot towels and more. His experience and caring shows and his studio is very comfortable. I will definitely visit again on my next trip to the island.

Date of experience: July 2012