“Great Yoga!”
Review of Back In Touch

Back In Touch
More attraction details
Owner description: Back in Touch provides continuing education for massage therapists.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Yoga!”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Took a yoga class while on vacation and wish that I would have done it sooner so that I could have taken another while vacationing in N. Topsail Island. The yoga session was super professional and one of the best classes that I have taken in a long time. Instructor was very knowledgeable and in tune with not just the physical aspects of yoga but also the spiritual. The cost of the class was very reasonable given the level of professionalism and ammenties provided. Everything you need for yoga was provided (mat and towel for sweat) with some special "extras" that I won't reveal so that you can be as pleased as I was to receive them after a strong, challenging yoga practice! If you enjoy yoga than you MUST make an appointment to experience this wonderful class!

Visited July 2012

Lexington, Kentucky
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Wonderful Massage”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Trust the reviews about Michael and make an appointment with him if you are visiting the island. Professional response by internet and phone. Michael uses many modalities during a massage depending on your needs and preferences including aromatherapy, hot stone massage, Swedish, deep tissue, hot towels and more. His experience and caring shows and his studio is very comfortable. I will definitely visit again on my next trip to the island.

Visited July 2012
Topsail Beach, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Michael is amazing!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I have had both a massage from Michael and have attended his yoga classes weekly, both are worth every second of time. Michael is very considerate with his classes & peoples limitations (for example a bad back is offered options to try to always be comfortable.) He always makes sure everyone is relaxed & explains everything very clearly. I always look forward to my Wednesday night yoga & after that a fabulous nights sleep! Michael is always open to feedback & wants his classes to be all about your personal experience; being everything it possibly can be. His massage techniques are wonderful & his massage table adjusts to the music in the room, quite a treat!

Visited June 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“This guy is a master massage therapist!”
Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

Always money well spent! He listens to what you would like to focus on during your session and executes perfectly! Go check Michael out you won be disappointed.

1 Thank One to judge I
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Gifted therapist!”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

I have been going to Michael monthly for over three years and, by far, he is the best massage therapist I have ever been to (and I've had massages all over the world)! Other massage therapists talk throughout the massage, but Michael gives me the quiet time I need. I am a more relaxed and balanced person because of Michael. I feel blessed to have found him!

1 Thank floridapsych