“Just stayed there last night”
Review of Tiffany's Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Surf City
Tiffany's Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Surf City
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My 2 daughters and myself needed a day at the beach away for the normal things in life. I was really impressed. I did not hear any noise, comfortable bed, clean room and actually much larger than the photos represent. Not far at all from shops, food and less than a 3 minute walk to the beach. In July we are planning on taking my husband and going back.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side have a great view of the island and beach
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Michelle M

Reviewed June 16, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed from 6/11-6/13/13, just a short romantic type of thing. We stayed in the JR. suite, The room wasn't exactly luxury, but it is very VERY similar to a beach condo. So comfortable; 5 minute (at most) walk to the beach, Privacy, and amazing A.C!! My only complaint would be that we brought frozen alcoholic pouches, that need to be in a freezer for 6-8 hrs, And then they're ready. They were in the freezer for 2 days, and still liquid. Not a big deal, though. The beach is amazing here, so private! We sat on the beach until 11 pm watching netflix on his phone. I would definitely recommend this room to a couple, and if you are not snooty about stuff. I mean 100/night for a room that holds up to 4 people is not bad at all. If you are going to complain about the small things, go stay at a Hilton!! From what I have read, It seems they are more attentive for the King suite rooms. Next time we are bringing more people and will be staying in a king suite.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank laneyhaze
Reviewed June 15, 2013

My good friend who lives in the area and myself stayed at Tiffanys a few weeks ago to spend some much needed relaxation time and I really enjoyed myself! The service there was wonderful! We would leave our room for breakfast and some beach time, come back, and the room had fresh new towels and beds were made! Other than our personal mess in the room, they made it look as if we just arrived! The staff was so friendly too! I had never stayed here before and was just looking for a cute place to stay for the weekend, kind of a little get away spot for my friend and myself. We were both so pleased with everything Tiffanys had to offer! We LOVED the fact that it had a pool and though we were not directly located on the beach, we only had to walk right across the way to get there. Our room even had an ocean view. I will definitely be returning next time i need a friendly, clean getaway !!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank km1337
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Very nice loved the layout would and will be coming back! The beds were nice. TV. Good cold ac. Nice bathrooms. Loved the experience would and will do it again. Service was great good cleaning and excellent staff! Words can't describe the amazing service please come visit and see for your self I know you will enjoy it just as much as me

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank JAM3SBROWN01qe
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The room had two bedrooms, two baths, and a sofa bed in the lving room. Actually a full kitchen, with dishes, utensils, glasses and cups, Very nice, very clean and I would recommend this as it is a short walk to the beach. Also Laundromat on site.

Room Tip: Top floor is quieter than the bottom
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank rbarlett2244
Reviewed June 9, 2013

After reading the outstanding reviews this place got, I booked our room. I have always trusted the reviews from Tripadvisor as they are generally very accurate. To our disappointment, the room was not at all what we expected; it was very small and felt cramped (family of four) plus it felt less than clean. When I opened the sofa bed, to put my children to bed, the mattress cover was filthy full of hair, dark stains and dust. It was obvious that sofa had not been touched in a long time. We were not provided with any sheets for the sofa and when I looked at the pillows, they were dirty with food stains.

I notified the employee who was working at the office and she was very apologetic, polite and provided us with new pillow covers and sheets. Unfortunately, the new set she brought out was stained with brown/red spots and neither she nor I were able to determine if they were old stains or if these sheet were also unwashed.

The staff at the office was very nice every time but my family and I were so disgusted by the condition of the sheets and room that we could not recommend this place to anyone. When I look at some of the pictures of the king suites, these rooms look a lot nicer and maybe it was just our bad luck and ended up in a smaller and dirty room. But the price we paid definitely does not justify it!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank alemania12
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I booked a room at Tiffany's Motel on the internet that looked fairly nice. When we arrived we were put into another room that was not so nice. When I questioned the office concerning this they indicated the room we were in was all the had available. I ended up staying one night and getting out of there. Also, Surf City and Topsail have little to offer and it takes hours to get on and off the island.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
#1 of 2 in Sneads Ferry
Seaview Pier Motel
Seaview Pier Motel
#1 of 2 in Sneads Ferry

Been to Tiffany's Motel? Share your experiences!