“AWESOME! A MUST-DO WHEN IN TOPSAIL!”
Review of Belle of Topsail

Belle of Topsail
Reviewed September 8, 2010

My family and I have been on the Belle several times now and honestly, you cannot come to Topsail and say you've been until you've had this experience. Handsdown the best, from the experienced crew, the Captain makes you feel at ease and is utterly charming; then, the one and only "last-mate", as she's endeared by the Captain (aka. Sharron, the Captain's wife) is loads of fun and has a great chemistry with all of us, God Bless Her. Oh, and let's not forget about "Cookie" the ubercharming and loads of fun and energy bartender/first-mate who's quite the entertainer himself.
You can certainly bet on having a great time and it's so inexpensive and the food is super great.
Did I mention this is all happening while cruising down the beautiful Banks Channel in Topsail at sunset with some grreat music?
You can do this with your whole family and it's been some of the most memorable times we've had together, laughing and playing and just enjoying some of the most beautiful scenery on earth.
Two Thumbs Up!
Thanks for the great times.
Best Wishes,
Josh Worthington and family

2  Thank oceans4321
There are newer reviews for Belle of Topsail

Reviewed September 7, 2010

The Belle of Topsail offers visitors and residents of Eastern NC a variety of options. There is the Captain's sunset cruise, (if you've never seen the sunset on the water, this is for you). Throughout the summer season, there are Sandbar cruises-so much fun, pirate cruises, all sorts of things. The crew, Captain David, Sharon and Ray are the best hosts and make the event more enjoyable. I go to Surf City frequently and have made the ranks of "Frequent Floater" a good group to be a member of. I've never had a bad experience on the Belle. I will continue to enjoy the Intercoastal waterway aboard the Belle.

1  Thank luv2laff
Reviewed September 7, 2010

My wife and I took the Sunset Cruise on the Belle of Topsail for our wedding anniversary for the second straight year, and we were once again well pleased. The hospitality of the crew, the food, and the shear beauty of the sunset over the intracoastal waterway was so wonderful and refreshing. We plan to make this cruise an annual event for our wedding anniversary. I very highly recommend it to all who are traveling in the coastal areas of North Carolina. You will not be disappointed with the the courtesy and professionalism offered by the Captain and crew of the Belle of Topsail!

2  Thank beetlespin
Reviewed September 7, 2010

Great fun had by grandkids on the pirate cruise....the sunset cruise is great too...Great boat...clean...great food, and wonderful crew...

1  Thank debwoody
Reviewed July 25, 2010

Sunset Cruise: The views are breath taking, the staff super friendly, the prices are very reasonable. Have lived in area for thee months, that was the most fun i've had yet. The Spiller

1  Thank TheSpiller