Paradise Hotel
Belvedere Hotel(Skiathos)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotel Lalaria(Skiathos)
TripAdvisor
Eye Q Resort(Megali Ammos)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssix timesminibus servicethis family run hotelnext yearskiathos towntwo brotherscourtesy busdaughter in lawnothing is too much troublefree minibushotel is situatedsteep hillanastasia's restauranttake great priderelaxing holidaythe hotel offerspool bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I have just returned from my second stay at this hotel this year, this time staying for two weeks and have had the most relaxing time ever - a fantastic place to relax and unwind from the pressures of day to day living.
As always I had 'my room' with pool and sea view, which was kept immaculately clean throughout my stay.
It felt like home from the minute I arrived at Skiathos airport to find Kostas waiting for me, followed by hugs and an affectionate welcome from the whole family, including Dimitris children. I met many of my previous co- travellers again this year which adds an additional touch to the holiday with many old returners coming here year after year.
The service provided by the family is first class, whether it be serving breakfast, drinks at the bar or providing customer assistance with car hire and any queries you may have. Their ethos is to provide you with the best possible service they can provide and the family are rightly immensely proud of the level of service they can give to their visitors.
The hotel is kept immaculately clean, as is the beautiful Pool and surrounding areas, the hotel has a lovely garden which again is beautifully maintained. There is free Wifi available in the public areas.
Breakfast is a buffet with hot food available and a wide range of cold – the greek yoghurt is out of this world, with fruit or honey, there are cereals and a wide variety of breads available with cheese, ham. Egg, and various spreads, pastries and fresh fruit.
The bus service into town is regular throughout the day and enable you to connect with the local bus service along the island so you can visit the wonderful beaches Skiathos has to offer, or to explore the old town and chill over coffee or ‘drinks’ in one of the many bars there. This service means you can relax away from the busy resorts but are easily able to get out an about if you wish. I am already planning my return again for next year.

Room Tip: there are three types to choose from, all are the same layout inside. There are the pool and sea view rooms which give the incredible views across to the mainland or out to the islands off the coast, plus inland across olive groves. there are inland views only, and those with garden and view to the sea. The price varies according to choice with pool/sea views obviously costing more, but still good value for money
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
10  Thank GreekAnna
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We have only today returned from the paradise hotel in skiathos. Had a great holiday. The hotel was great with amazing views. Lovely family owners who will do anything to help you. Lovely pool. Very nice breakfast and home cooked meals. Mini bus service 6 times a day into skiathos town, also transfer to and from the airport.
This hotel is great for couples, friends and families.Would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
9  Thank vicki649
Reviewed August 31, 2013

As soon as I booked up I was worried about 2 weeks in Skiathos being at least 4 days too long as I like to keep myself busy and active. As it turned out, this was one of our best holidays.

The location was ideal, the hotel was like home from home, and Kostas and Dimitrios (the sons) were fantastic hosts. We have been on many holidays before, mostly all inclusive, but this holiday was so refreshingly different. No need to get up at 6am to get sunbeds here! We sauntered down at any time and had our pick of sunbeds next to the gorgeous swimming pool. On many days we had the pool to ourselves!!

A free mini bus service to Skiathos town every 3 hours (2 hours in the evening) gave us a break from chilling out and allowed us to explore Skiathos. So many of the guests were lovely people and we were amazed how many people had come before- Linda and Michael were in their 14th year!

We stayed in room 224 which had a gorgeous sea view and a balcony to sit out and watch the world go by . Would we come again? Absolutely. Was I ever bored and ready to go home? No. not for a second. We booked indirectly and a good tip is to book directly with the hotel as they will pick you up and drop you off at the airport- all part of their service. we didn't know that when we booked through hotels.com and paid €15 taxi fare from the airport to the hotel and €14 mini bus from the hotel to the airport. If you want to be guaranteed a relaxing gorgeous holiday in the sun then look no further. You will not be disappointed.

Ps. Hire a speedboat for the day from Archilades beach €70 for the day plus fuel. Excellent fun, but that's another review....

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
11  Thank MarkRawlings
Reviewed August 24, 2013

My wife and youngest daughter (20) and I have recently returned from holiday in Skiathos. We had read the reviews of the Paradise Hotel with great interest before booking and admit we would normally say at a hotel with a higher rating; the reviews were compelling though and the hotel was sited exactly where we wanted. We had been to Skiathos some years earlier so knew the island reasonably well and did not want to return to the hotel we stayed at previously! I can only say that that the Paradise merits all its excellent ratings and it offers so much more than its 3 star rating might suggest. It is a little haven of peace with wonderful views and wonderful flowers. It is beautifully looked after and run and Kostas and Dimitrios and all the family make you feel so welcome, as if to a home rather than a hotel. Nothing is too much trouble and everything is done with a smile and genuine friendliness; Everything is spotless, the shuttle buses run like clockwork, and that is before I tell you how good the food really is. Breakfasts are simple but generous and all other meals are excellent. All the reviews about mama’s beans are true and the whitebait are magnificent too.
If you want five pools, huge facilities, entertainment etc. this is probably not the hotel for you- if you want peace, charm, a family feel this hotels delivers completely. It is so good you almost want to keep it to yourself – but I promised Kostas I would write a review and so I have. We would all return tomorrow without hesitation, especially when the weather is as it is today in England. Thank you to all the family for a great holiday and see you again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
10  Thank Martyn P
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I was a but worried at first as the hotel was not near the beach but as the other reviews were so good we ave it a go. I am so glad we dud. Our room was clean and comfortable with sea view (from a distance). The pool was wonderful and always found sunbeds. Breakfast plentiful with a good variety of food. We often had a light poolside lunch and it was alway something simple but tasty. We had dinner on the terrace one evening and it was excellent. The regular shuttle into Skiathos town was great and everyone made full use of it especially in the evenings. The hotel also picks you ip and drops you off at the airport. I love Skiathos and staying at the Paradise made it perfect.

Room Tip: Make sure that you choose your room wisely as there are no lifts. And as the hotel is staggered, depending on where your room is there may be lots of stars to climb. If you want a swimming pool/sea view the rooms are in an excellent position with great views but cost a little extra and as these are directly over the eating terrace may be a little noisier but the view will make up for it!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends