“A restaurant with a view!”

Skiathos Olive Thea Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Katsarou
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2014

High above Skiathos town you will find this restaurant. Food very special and location second to none. A special dining experience.

3  Thank Travels20142014
There are newer reviews for Skiathos Olive Thea Restaurant

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We came across this restaurant while we were exploring the island it turned out to be a great find.The first thing we noticed were the stunning views.The staff were extremely attentive and very welcoming .Three of us had salads and one had sardines,It was meant to be a lunchtime snack ,the portions were more than generous.I feel i must mention a visit to the washrooms is an absolute must.:-) . I highly recommend Olive Land.

2  Thank Jason0265
Reviewed January 12, 2014

i visited this tavern sept just gone I am a frequent visitor to skiathos and the reason of this visit was to celebrate the birthday of my friends son Richard these are people we have met year after year in skiathos and we were recommended to go there by our hosts at marina hotel kolios who organised the transport for about 14 of us including children as it is set high up a mountain looking over skiathos town ,the views in daylight are awesome the overall experience of this visit was 10/10 we were all seated together on a huge table and it was a feast to behold I personally had a lamb shank cooked in lemon and herbs in the oven it was to die for and I could not get over how much meat was on it , a difficult place to get to but do it

1  Thank 69dixie8
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We were in Skiathos last year and accidentally visited Olive Land as part of a mountain trip with the ATV's. As we entered I was mesmerized. There is no better view or better place in that entire insland. We took picture after picture and after trying the food I was very sad to be so close to the end of my holiday. They prepare the most outrageous panna cotta. The entire restaurant is very stylish, the prices are low and the host, Despina, is such an angel. Every time I will come back I will go there and I recommend the place to anyone who wants to be treated like royalty.

3  Thank RamonaCuciuch
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Olive land has it all. Amazing views,great service,great value and the food is out of this world. Defiantly the best restaurant during our stay in Skiathos. We would recommend the greek salad in the day and the chicken pasta in the evening with a litre of house red wine(yummy). Olive land sits high up in the mountains with stunning views and is well worth the run out.

1  Thank jason k