“Beware!”

Main Street Grille and Rotisserie
Ranked #9 of 25 Restaurants in Supply
Cuisines: American, Bar, International, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: They serve steak, general pub food (burgers, sandwiches, wraps) and pasta dishes. They also have seafood and the most delectable side dishes...
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beware!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

We visited this place twice. The first time was a pleasant experience though food was sub-par. The second time was HORRIBLE! We had our name on the list along with a couple other families. The hostess was all over the place and end up sitting a couple that just walked in before all of us, barely apologized when this was mentioned to her. We finally sat down and ordered and waited and waited and waited. Our coffee was only refilled once and by another server as ours was no where to be found. After 20minutes of waiting we were told they were out of homefries and asked if we would like something else instead (it took 20minutes just to see our ticket? I don't think so). Again by someone other than our server. We waited another 10minutes before I asked to speak to a manager. She was extremely rude and told us that 30minutes was normal wait times for food and that their other section was filled up and we were behind all those people. I told her I had been in the food industry for 17 years and knew better than to believe it took 30minutes to make eggs and pancakes. She basically told me that's just how it is and we were going to have to deal with it and wait. Not once was an apology ever given, no steps were taken to rectify the problem. The least they could have done was comped our coffees. I felt ignored and then insulted. When the food finally did arrive it was disgusting! Tasted like it had been cooked on an old dirty griddle. I will NEVER go back to this restaurant and strongly urge others to avoid this place!

1 Thank David T

“Great food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Food was great little to dark, one thing that borther me the most there were three waitress, they were standing around on there cell fones while other bustn there butts, bartender i watch her on her fone for at less 15 mins, sorry u pay these girls to work. The waitress that we had Kayla was great she made sure we had what we needed.

Topsail Beach, North Carolina
“best pancake I've ever eaten!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

went for b'fast 2x this week do far and both times were delicious. great eggs Benedict and truly the best pancake I have ever eaten.

NC
“nice waitress”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Food was absolutely horrible. Inedible really. Fortunately we only ordered appetizers and side salads. The child's shrimp basket was the only redeeming item. Too bad we did not order that. Can't figure it out. Why do all of these restaurants try so many items. Maybe they need to focus on a few amazing items!

Visited July 2013
Cary, North Carolina
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Suggest b'fast at this restaurant. Quick service, reasonable price, excellent food. Worth a morning or two away from the crowd to start your day. Never had lunch or dinner there. I'm sure it's good based on my b'fast experience

Visited July 2013