We're not golfers, we stayed at recommendation of family mainly to visit the beach. Everything was average at best.
The room was small. We did the mini-suite, and it was as big as a hotel room (I wouldn't call it a suite). Guest rooms are tiny. There is no Internet access in the rooms, I had to go in the lobby.
There was a dead cockroach on the floor, potato chips under the bed, and the toilet paper holder fell off the wall. Bed was sagging. These condos are all independently owned, so your results may vary. There's an on-site cleaning crew, but they did not come in daily, just when we left. They leave a bag of towels outside the room in the morning, so we had towels piled up we didn't know what to do with.
The beach is convenient if you go in the morning to beat the traffic over the bridge. After the bridge go straight ahead into the parking lot for free parking. Come back in the afternoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This golf resort is within 15 minutes' walk of Sunset Beach and offers access to 3 golf courses. Rooms include a seating area, and free WiFi is available in rooms and public areas. We offer rooms and villas. A kitchen or kitchenette is available. Guests at Sea Trail can dine in Brassie’s Pub or the Magnolias Lounge. After a meal, guests can enjoy a game of golf or practice on the putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sea Trail Golf Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Trail Golf Resort And Conference Center
- Sea Trail Golf Hotel Sunset Beach
- Sea Trail Resort
- Sea Trail Hotel