I recently spent a week at the Sea Trail Resort in Sunset Beach, NC for a conference. I stayed in a one bedroom villa in the Champions which has it's on pool and a very short walk to the conference center. It felt like a home away from home. If you're a golfer this would be this a great place to be! It's only a 5 minute drive to the beach and you have Myrtle Beach just 30 minutes away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This golf resort is within 15 minutes' walk of Sunset Beach and offers access to 3 golf courses. Rooms include a seating area, and free WiFi is available in rooms and public areas. We offer rooms and villas. A kitchen or kitchenette is available. Guests at Sea Trail can dine in Brassie’s Pub or the Magnolias Lounge. After a meal, guests can enjoy a game of golf or practice on the putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Sea Trail Golf Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Trail Golf Hotel Sunset Beach
- Sea Trail Golf Resort And Conference Center
- Sea Trail Resort
- Sea Trail Hotel