Came for a conference. Stayed in a one bedroom villa that had full kitchen/dining/den area. Flat screen t.v. in den with DVD player. Also t.v. in bedroom. Nothing fancy but very clean and comfortable. A little noise from room next door but only audible in the den area. Bedroom very quiet. Bathroom has shower and tub and was very clean. Daily maid service was thorough and prompt every morning. Conference area was standard. Bad experience with social event held in large tent that was supposed to be air-conditioned but was well over 90 degrees and humid. After much talk, the event was moved into conference area. Not a golfer so can't speak to the course. Not bad but wouldn't go out of my way to return. Good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This golf resort is within 15 minutes' walk of Sunset Beach and offers access to 3 golf courses. Rooms include a seating area, and free WiFi is available in rooms and public areas. We offer rooms and villas. A kitchen or kitchenette is available. Guests at Sea Trail can dine in Brassie’s Pub or the Magnolias Lounge. After a meal, guests can enjoy a game of golf or practice on the putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Sea Trail Golf Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Trail Golf Resort And Conference Center
- Sea Trail Golf Hotel Sunset Beach
- Sea Trail Resort
- Sea Trail Hotel