“Cute little great place”
Review of Mavericks Java

Mavericks Java
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in a remodeled liqour store, Mavericks Java & Bistro is a family owned and operated coffee shop, wine shop, and bistro. Food offerings range from cooked to order breakfast, lunch or house-made pastries. Drinks include gourmet organic coffee & espresso, specialty lattes, frappes (blended coffee), iced coffee, tea, wine by the glass, mimosas, Italian soda, and more! Soy & almond milk available.
North Carolina
“Cute little great place”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The best thing here is the staff is so friendly - love that when we visit. I also love that I can get coffee, breakfast AND stock up on wine. Great little joint....hope they stay in SB for a long time!!

Visited May 2014

Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
“Good Coffee”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Coffee and mochas are good. A quiet place to enjoy the morning.

Service on specialty drinks is slow. I cannot imagine if they have more than 2 in line. It could take for ever.

Despite this, I still think it is worth a try... We go everyday

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank supsol
Halifax, Canada
“Disappointed”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

After reading the Tripadvisor reviews for Mavericks Java, I had breakfast at MJ's this morning. I was very disappointed. My food was soggy and cool. Coffee was ok. I will not return to try it again.

• Visited April 2014
Lenoir, North Carolina
“AMAZING”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I love the coffee and the people here. They are always willing to customize anything you order and have a lot of healthy options! Definitely going back during my next visit to Sunset!

Visited October 2013
Lumberton, North Carolina
“Friendly and fast coffee break PLUS. ”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Iced and hot specialty Coffee with great scones to pair. They went fast.
Browsed the Wine walk-thru section for the later. ---Kids loved the electric fortune teller in the corner. We've been back and will be back when we stay over at our second home. Thanks for the friendly smiles.

1 Thank Melissa B