“Excellent service and fishing trip!”

Summertide Adventure Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Serving all of Brunswick Co. Out of OIB with Sunset Beach, North Carolina Kayak Tours, kayak rentals, kayak fishing. Charter fishing trips and Sunset Cruises. Retail kayaks and accessories.
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I highly rec fishing with Summertide Adv Tours (Rip). Had a fantastic time on the water and plan to book again on our next visit. I'm positive the kayak tours would be first rate as well.

1  Thank Karl M

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Rip took me out in November. Fishing was great. Rip grew up at Sunset and is very knowledgable about the island and waterway. I'm addition to finding fish, he taught a relative newbie to coastal kayak fishing a lot. Many guides don't do that. All in all an enjoyable day and a great way to experience Sunset Beach.

1  Thank BrianHungerford
Reviewed October 18, 2013

thanks Kari and Greg. We had a group of 10 from Ohio on the Bird Island Trip and it was great. The trip was so interesting and well lead. Friendly guides who knew the creeks. Loved hiking to Kindred Spirits mailbox. I would highly recommend it to anyone

1  Thank Andrea R
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This was definitely the highlight of our trip. Other guests at the B&B we were at suggested kayaking, and our B&B host suggested Summertide. The rest was easy! Cari called me shortly after to let me know when the next opening was and to go over all needed details. We chose a twilight kayak (neither my husband nor I had kayak'ed before). We went with two other couples; Cari and Greg were consummate hosts on the trip, as easy-going and friendly as could be. They thoroughly explained how the evening would go, and encouraged questions from us all during. They kayaked along with (Cari taking the lead, and Greg circling the back). We went around several channels in the marsh area surrounding Sunset Beach, for a float that was about 2 hours long. Cari also took pictures of the group during, and emailed them later to us. What a memorable activity! And reasonably priced for how thoroughly enjoyable it was. We are motivated to seek out other kayak opportunities now when we travel, but the bar has been raised very high with the great time we had with Summertide.

3  Thank pegpaw
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The sunset kayak tour was a lot of fun for everyone. We had adults and teens in our group, all novice paddlers. Kerry and Greg were our guides and did an excellent job navigating our trip and giving us information on everything from wildlife to great local restaurants! Though cloudy, the sunset views were beautiful and the kayaking was enjoyable and relaxing. I recommend this trip for anyone who is visiting the area and looking for an enjoyable group activity.

1  Thank Donna O