“Staff was flat out rude.”

Sandpiper Bay Golf Course
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We had a group of 28 guys there in October. Apparently we were an inconvenience. I have played many rounds of golf in Myrtle Beach. This was my worst experience.

1  Thank Gregg E

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Very nice layout. Three (3) nines, all of which are very woman friendly. Very scenic with water on many of the holes. Staff is friendly and the clubhouse is adequate, but the food and drink was just mediocre and that kept this review from getting an "excellent".

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Had a great round of golf. Lovely sunny day and some good challenging holes. Greens in good condition, as were the fairways. We were even treated to the sight of a small alligator in one of the ponds. Staff from golf cart guy to pro-shop and bar staff were all very welcoming and friendly. Many thanks to all.

1  Thank Mollie1401
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Played on Monday 7/8/13, course was in excellent condition, well manicured. Pricey but well worth it. Greens are firm, fast but in very good shape. No easy par 3s on this course. Has three set of 9s - Sand, Piper and Bay.

1  Thank Frank O
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Interesting to see the post about unfriendly cart guy. I agree except I got a double whammy with an unfriendly pro shop guy and cart guy. To make matters worse I was with my son who they werent at all welcoming too. Went to the Pearl down the road for the rest of the week and was treated exceptionally well, especially my son! Great course but the staff ruined the moment. I will certainly tell all of my Northern Virginia friends and family that play down there regularly to go elsewhere!

2  Thank Wnationals2013