“Cozy Pub, Great Food!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Casual Upscale Dining
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We visit Sunset Beach often but this was our first visit to Fibber McGees. We were pleasantly surprised with the quality of our meals. Fish tacos and Asian Chicken Salad were both very good and plentiful. Excellent service. We will definitely return on our next visit and hopefully it will be warmer so we can enjoy the outdoor seating!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I recently had their seafood pot pie and it was excellent and my friend had quiche. The crust on both were outstanding and my pie was full of seafood, even whole shrimp! They both came with soup or a salad and so we had their She Crab Soup and a very freah salad.Would definately recommend.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We are locals who go to Fibber McGees at Sunset Beach, often. Always have a good meal. Tonight's special dinners included Grilled Scallops and Seafood Pot Pie. Although we usually order from the menu, we both decided to try the specials tonight. They were outstanding in presentation, as well as taste! The atmosphere is cosy and the wait staff always friendly. Whether you are a local or a visitor.....Fibber McGees is a " must visit" for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We will definitely eat here again. The service staff was very friendly and helpful. Great small pub atmosphere with outside seating available. The food was excellent, just a bit pricey but well worth it. I was pleased to find that they could make my sandwich on gluten free bread. I normally have to order my burger or sub without the bread so it was great to sink my teeth into a big juicy steak sandwich! YUMMY!!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Our favorite place for a casual dinner. The menu tends toward what I would call pub fare, but of a much better quality than what might be expected for that genre. They also have a good selection of salads so you can get some fiber if you want. They usually have nightly specials that are quite good. The beer-on-tap tends to craft/micro brews...at least that's all I've ever ordered! The inside seating area is on the small side, so there can be a wait on a Friday/Saturday evening when sitting outside is not an option. (They have outside heaters now to extend the dine out season.) They also have outside musical entertainment on weekends. Free Wi-Fi.