“Employee worker”

Gravy Southern Eatery
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Sunset Beach
Cuisines: American
Description: Casual Restaurant Serving Calabash Style Seafood, Southern Style Meat & Vegetables, Sandwiches & Salads
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

For some of you pple that gave the gravy good reviews I say to that thank you for coming to gravy :o)

1  Thank John-mark H

Reviewed April 13, 2014

The fried flounder was delicious as were the collard greens. I had the caramel pecan bread pudding for dessert and it was the best I've ever had. I would definitely recommend Gravy for a no fuss tasty meal.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I was totally surprised...I had been to "Gravy" 7 or 8 years ago and decided not to go back as it
was plastic plates, plastic utensils and not much food.
"This time I went with a group and literally had my socks blown off!!"
What a change!!! The fresh delicious Shrimp Salad was so big you had to take half home. The fresh fish was wonderful. The burgers were terrific! The Potatoe Salad was so good I got some to take home. Yes and real untensils and plates were used.
It is an informal atmosphere...But then it's right along the Shrimper Boats docking waterway and that's very beautiful but informal.

1  Thank Shirley N
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Locals know this is the best Calabash style seafood and prefer to keep it a secret. Expect to be surprised by the delicious taste and quality. You will definitely return more than once.

1  Thank Seahorse_7
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This little place is a diamond in the ruff. It is reasonable, clean and the service is FAST. Get there early as it fills up for dinner quickly. A favorite for the lcoals as well as the seasonal repeat visitors. IMy husband and I have been going there for about 8 years. We moved from Ocean Isle Beach and now live in Myrtle Beach. Every chance we get we go back for lunch. They do have carryout orders and a pickup window on the side of the building. They have specials each day as well as a special for each day of the week. On Tuesday I think is "MeatLoaf" Day. Enjoy!

1  Thank MaryLil