“The best seafood I have ever eaten!!”

Twin Lakes By The Sea
Ranked #7 of 18 Restaurants in Sunset Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: For over 40 years, Twin Lakes Seafood has been serving up the finest in seafood and atmosphere on the Carolina coast. Ronnie and Clarice Holden welcome guests from all over the country to taste the best in Carolina cuisine.So, for a little taste of Southern hospitality (coastal style) ...come add a little paradise to your evening at Twin Lakes Seafood...where sunsets are always complimentary. Closed for the season.
Reviewed August 14, 2012

To be honest I am not a huge seafood eater, but if this restaurant was closer to my home I might just become one!! Every dish that my family got was AMAZING!! I had the Bourbon Mahi Mahi....perfection!!! Mys son had the crab cakes which he swears were the best he has ever had and my husband had the yellowfin tuna . Everyone loved thier food and the hushpuppies that they started us with disappeared in seconds. Even though they were very busy, our server was outstanding. This is a "must do" for every trip from now on!!

Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

On our yearly trips TL is a must stop usually. This trip might have been my last. Food was not even average. Shrimp were way overcooked and hard and flounder was bland. Service was way below par and we never had our drinks refilled, even went to get one refill ourselves. The hush puppies and chowder were great, but the rest is not worth the prices you pay. Great view, but try somewhere else if you want good seafood experience.

1  Thank Texastiger81
Reviewed August 9, 2012

My husband & I arrived in sunset beach to visit my mom and had some time to kill- the owner and bartender Mickey were so nice and accommodating it was very appreciated after a long day of travel. Not to mention, the view of the waterway from the deck is outstanding! We'll definitely be spreading the word and visiting again.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Twin Lakes was extremely busy when we went at 7pm. It was good that we called ahead for seating priority. We waited just a few minutes at the bar before our table was ready. The hush puppies we the best I've ever had. Overall we thought the food was good and the service was excellent. Amber, our waitress was outstanding. Thank you for a good dining experience.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Service great and friendly.Location great. Had table on outside porch and it had a very nice view of the marsh. Meal ok. Nothing memorable. Nothing had much of a taste.

1  Thank Cszwarc