Ramada Statesville
$129
Hampton.com
$108
$79
Red Roof PLUS+ Statesville(Statesville)(Great Value!)
$58
Sleep Inn(Statesville)
$75
Economy Inn(Statesville)(Great Value!)
$60
$129
$110
All reviewsin house restaurantroom was cleanfree breakfasttraveling homestay there againexcellent staypleasant staynice breakfastnext morningyogurtbiscuits and gravywe've stayedgreat roomhot breakfastafter a long daystaff was friendlynikki
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 10, 2013

After a horrible experience at the Ramada in Greeen River, Utah, Ramada Int'l sent me a voucher to try them out again. Since there was one on my trip from NY to Florida, I gave Ramada another try. Upon walking into this Ramada it was clear that it had either undergone or was undergoing some updating. The entrance area was clean, open and nicely (if sparsely) appointed. I checked in and told the woman at the desk about the voucher which she applied to my bill leaving me only a small amount to pay (<$20). I asked for a room not on the first floor (only 2 floors) which she was able to give to me and did alert me that there wasn't an elevator. Since I only had a small suitcase, I said that wouldn't be a problem. I was pleased to note that the entire hotel was non-smoking which for me is a major plus. The room was clean and had definitely had some updates including new bedding. I had a momentary hiccup with the tv, but after a bit of tightening to the cable, that was remedied. (It was a good size flat panel.) The carpet throughout the hotel could use updating as there were a lot of stains, and it was clear that they were still painting when the manager came to check me out in the morning with paint dripped onto his face; but that certainly didn't affect my stay! The breakfast wasn't anything very memorable but it did have several selections including hard boiled eggs, make your own Belgian waffles, yogurt, cereal and some traditional southern items. I was disappointed that there wasn't any fruit except for canned fruit cocktail, not even bananas or apples which do not involve any prep-work. When I did check out I asked what my final bill would be for the portion going to my credit card and he said that the voucher would cover the entire amount, which was extremely good of him since it wasn't his hotel that caused me issues and the voucher amount would come back to him from Ramada Int'l. It was a decent hotel, the breakfast was rather lame (but 5 star compared to UT!!!). I wouldn't have a problem staying there again if my future travels take me through Statesville.

Room Tip: I ended up facing the road and it wasn't bad. Sometimes that can be a really noisy option, but I didn't have a problem at all. Keep in mind that hotel doesn't have an elevator if you have a lot of luggage, you may want to stay to the 1st floor. I was travelling alone and prefer not to stay on 1.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Rocky N, General Manager at Ramada Statesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thank you for your very positive comments regarding your stay with us. We have worked very hard over the years, with renovations and upgrades, in order to receive positive comments like yours, we do agree that the carpet's need updating, so we have decided that we are going to have new carpets installed in the near future. We very much appreciate your review, and more importantly, we appreciate and value your business!
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Rocky N, General Manager at Ramada Statesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Since my iphone's data limit was low, fortunately I didn't check reviews prior to our stay. Once installed in our room, using their wifi, I actually rechecked the address to make sure it was the same property. Everything was very clean and, believe me, after reading the reviews, I looked carefully. The manager was friendly, gracious and upgraded us to a spacious pool-side room for free. Our bed was comfortable and we enjoyed our meal in their dining room. Even better, access to Interstate 77 was much easier than those Stateville Hotels situated at the I40 and I77 junction thanks to recent current highway construction issues going on there. My husband and I travel a lot and after our stay at this Ramada, I can't imagine where those bad reviews came from.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We strive to make all of our guests feel at home and welcome when they stay with us. Our front desk staff wants to help you with anything that you need and will always provide the information needed to make your time in Statesville fun! The hotel provides a large breakfast selection that is available daily adding extra value to your stay. We are happy to hear that you will be back to stay with us on your next trip!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

The experience to stay in Ramada is very comfortable.
If you can improve the breakfast a little bit, it will be perfect, almost 100% satisfactory.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for the review! We do our best to make all of our guests feel at home here at the Ramada Statesville Nc. Our Front desk is always willing to help with answering questions and directing you to where you need to go while in town. Our breakfast is an all you can eat hot deluxe breakfast buffet and is a great way to start the day. We hope you will continue staying with us. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed September 12, 2013