“terrable and seedy”
Review of Ramada Statesville

Ramada Statesville
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Statesville
Reviewed September 10, 2013

everything was filthy, help rude, food was good but served by filthy waitresses wearing dirty jeans and t shirts. Our waitress had hair down to her backside that was in our food as she served it. Front desk help rude and uninterested in being helpful. Last time I check into a Wyndham hotel.

Room Tip: don't stay here
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Rocky N, General Manager at Ramada Statesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

I would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced during your stay with us. We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests, but unfortunately, sometimes we do fail.
I will look into each issue that you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve our hotel policies.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 5, 2013

The rooms are all renovated and updated. Extremely clean and comfortable. This hotel is what we as travelers search for but rarely find. The front desk staff and the manager have a real caring and concern for their guests. Room Service is a great amenity and the food from the restaurant is exceptional. We would travel out of our way to stay here again.

Do yourself a huge favor, stop looking and book here now. This is without a doubt the best value for my money I have received in a very long time. Thanks to the entire staff for a wonderful stay, see you again, soon.

Room Tip: I usually have advice here, but all I can say is, get a room here and it'll be a great stay.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the review and the rating. We appreciate you staying with us here at the Ramada Statesville NC. I am glad that my staff was very friendly and kind with you. Our goal at the Ramada Statesville Nc is to make our guests feel like they are at home when they are actually away. We are happy to hear that your room was more than you expected and that overall your stay was great. Please do recommend us and come back soon!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 3, 2013

was in town for a family function back in june, front desk staff was very unprofessional and one woman inparticular was extremely rude (not sure if there was a race issue involved with her or what). they treated me and my family like we were unimportant and like they had better things to do than answer just a few simple questions such as "where are the vending machines" or "may i have some towels". At check in, we found hair on our beds and the smoke detector was ripped out of the wall. yeah i feel safe! we reported those, nothing was done. the only good thing about the entire stay was the breakfast was actually pretty good, liked the cheesy potato casserole thing. and the breakfast woman was the sweetest woman ever! why cant she be the one working at the desk! I work in the hospitality industry; and the behavior and mannerism of the front desk was very cold and unwelcoming. i will surely never stay here again.

Room Tip: tip: just dont stay here
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Picked Ramada Inn over hotels with lower rates because I have enjoyed my stays at other facilities. The main draw for this trip was the free breakfast. The room itself was good but the bed frame needs to be tightened up because it moved around. The pool area was clean and I enjoyed my evening dip.
The main problem was breakfast. The selection of food was minimum The eggs were made with peppers and there were no plain eggs available. I travel often and this was a first for me. At first glance, it appeared to have large mushrooms. I later discovered that what appeared to be mushrooms were actually large chunks of burnt eggs. Apparently the entire bottom later of eggs were burnt on the stove and then the burnt layer was mixed in with the rest of the eggs. The batter for the waffles had separated into oil and milk. When I pointed this out to the buffet attendant, she groaned and told me not to use it. She had to change out the batter because the batter fromn the previous breakfast had not been removed and had been sitting out all night. The other food on the buffet was ok but the sausage gravy was cold. The rest of the hotel rated well but the quality and overall experience during breakfast ruined the stay. Will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple