“oct 2012”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ramada Statesville

Ramada Statesville
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Statesville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
ST CATHARINES
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

Everything was very good at this hotel except the front desk service for support. Very good check-in, room, quietness, and hot breakfast. One problem was when we asked for a rollaway cot for our daughter the front desk said it might not be possible because they were full/busy but she would try. The problem was we never heard back. The other problem was a very slow checkout on Saturday morning - it started with no one there so a line-up started and then it was slow to finish (at least 20 minutes!).

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Rocky N, General Manager at Ramada Statesville, responded to this review, November 29, 2012

I am glad also as We spend many extra hours every month to make sure our cleanliness standards exceed the expectations that our Guests expect when staying at this Ramada. We will use your comments to provide additional training to our staff. We will be making some new and exciting changes to our hotel in the next few months to improve our Guest Satisfaction. I appreciate your feedback because the staff is very receptive to the comments that our guests leave us and we take these comments to continue to improve our hotel. Please feel free to contact me directly and I will personally handle your request so that you have an enjoyable stay.
Amity, Oregon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I will NEVER stay at this DUMP again. The electricity in my room did not work properly and the lights filckered off and on. My breathing machine would not work properly due to electrical surge activity. I even changed rooms to try and ellveate the problem but it happened in the second room also. I feared an electrical fire all night. The room furnishings were broken and showed excessive wear. T.v. was old and worn out, t.v. picture was fuzzy.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

I will share your comments with our staff and provide more training so the issues you experienced will not occur again. If you come back to Statesville in the near future I hope you will give us another chance. I will personally handle your reservations to make sure things are 100% better the next time.

Travelers are raving about these Statesville hotels