“Nice try but had to leave due to bugginess”
Review of Ramada Statesville

Ramada Statesville
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Statesville
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Checked in after a long drive heading back to columbus. Rooms are large and clean and pet friendly Staff courteous BUT bugs on the pillows and we had to leave. Management was helpful, apologetic and found us another room at another hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012
Rocky N, General Manager at Ramada Statesville, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2012

I want to apologize on behalf of the whole team that your stay was not satisfactory. We take any type of problems at our hotel very seriously. Our staff is highly trained to look out for any INSECT problems in the rooms. We also have a professional Extermination company that services all of the Property, on a regular basis to prevent any of these issues. We have gone back to the professional extermination company and raised our concerns; we have decided to put a vigorous plan of action so our guests don’t have to endure what you had too on that occasion. We would love to have the opportunity to change your opinion of our hotel.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

I was driving from toronto going to Atlanta... and decided to get off at statesville... I choose to drop by at ramada... found the whole experience at ramada very satisfying. The staff was exellent and the room was very clean... couldn't wake up early the next day... will definately consider this place again...

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Rocky N, General Manager at Ramada Statesville, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2012

We are honored beyond words and thank you for taking the time to post your review. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your’s in the very near future...

We hope you continue to spread the word about our property and look forward to meeting you again

Reviewed January 28, 2012

This is an old Holiday Inn that was changed over to a Ramada Inn. It is very nice and the owners are putting a lot of money in this hotel to make it even nicer.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank gbolin
Rocky N, General Manager at Ramada Statesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2012

We at Ramada Statesville are happy that you had enjoyed your stay, We are spending the monies for all the right reasons, what was tired hotel in holiday inn won’t be with the Ramada, the management and all the staff are very excited with what the outcome shall be...

Reviewed January 23, 2012

If you want a reasonably priced stopover on your way to Florida this is a good deal. Location is close to I79. The room was nice, clean and faced the courtyard pool. Staff were very pleasant. The buffet breakfast which was included in the price of the room was excellent but due to a large AMVETS function that weekend the buffet might have had more choices than usual. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Catherine D

We are very pleased that you had chosen our hotel for your stay, we are happy to find that you enjoyed our nice clean room's as that’s what we focus on at all times. We have staff that what to serve the best southern hospitality there is and it certainly show's that you had received it. What gives me great pleasure is that you will be back for more, see you soon!

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Clean, comfy, helpful and courteous staff.I had to change rooms because my deadbolt was broken and the desk clerk was very accommodating. The Waffle House across the street is the best one I've ever been to. Yummy!

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Notferrell
Rocky N, General Manager at Ramada Statesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2012

Thankyou for your feedback we at Ramada are proud to have Clean, Comfy, Helpful and courteous staff, i am very pleaqsed that you had enjoyed your stay with us. hope to see you soon!

Reviewed December 1, 2011

The friendliest staff and so accommodating; the hotel is in the process of upgrading and overhauling the interior and amenities. "Ask" and you shall receive!! Great value with an in-house restaurant and bar; I will be back to see the final stage!

• Stayed: November 2011
Rocky N, Manager at Ramada Statesville, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2011

Thank you dear Guest!

We at the Ramada Statesville are proud and appreciate guest’s that have stayed with us in the last month and who continue to stay with us, Yes it is under new management and we care!!!!!!!

Yes we are certainly here to listen to all our guest’s feedback as you did so, our staff will always give the best southern hospitality there is, just tlike the service as you enjoyed,

I am glad that you had a great and comfortable stay with us and of course I am so pleased that you are going to come back to see the final product, like you I can’t wait too!!!!

Reviewed September 26, 2011

I was visiting a friend in Statesville, NC and wanted a nice clean safe hotel to stay in since I would be traveling by myself. Well the Ramada Inn never disappoints me. The room was spotless. No musty smell like you occasionally find in some hotels. I felt totally safe being a woman traveling by myself. The staff was extremely nice and always asked how I was enjoying my stay. I will definatly be staying there again when I go to statesville again!! I should mention there aren't a lot of hotels to stay at close to where I was, but I still did enjoy my stay here.

Room Tip: I perfer lower floor rooms so I really can't compare the noise on higher floors. It was quiet e...