Days Inn Statesville
$59
$140
$129
Hampton.com
Red Roof PLUS+ Statesville(Statesville)(Great Value!)
$58
Economy Inn(Statesville)(Great Value!)
$60
$129
$110
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2010

I don't understand how this is a 2 star hotel. The rating inside the lobby is 91. The rooms are disgusting, the beds had not been changed, the sheets were wrinkled and there were peoples butt impressions still in the sheets when you folded the covers back and spots and dirt on the sheets. The floor smelled of urine. The sidewalks outside the rooms smelled of urine. This is slumming intercity fleabag at its best. PASS IT UP and camp or sleep in your car. Suppose to have 3 HBO's- ITS IS ANALOG TV. I am not picky BUT PLEASE if you are looking for anything over a one hour hotel -go somewhere else. By far the worst I have EVER stayed in.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2010

My girlfiend and I went to the Coca Cola 600 Nascar Race in Charlotte. Wanted a room close but no too close to the race track. This Days Inn is an older hotel. Stayed two nights; $55 a night. We had a non smoking room with a queen size bed. The room was very basic; no frills. The room was very CLEAN. Bed was confortable. The air conditioner worked great and kept the room ice cold. A Continential Breakfast was served each day. The employees were very friendly. The only negative thing about the room was the height of the shower head. It was very low. I'm 6'02" tall. I had to really bend over to wet my head. Very good room for the price. Would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2010

I checked into this Days Inn while waiting to move into a new home. The manager Mr. Peresh was kind, professional, and helpful. Not knowing how long I would be staying was not a problem and Mr. Peresh was more than glad to accomodate my needs. The entire staff employed here is conscientious, friendly. Housekeepers,the maintenance man JR, you could not find a nicer group of folks that seemed to work together respectfully. Many of the other guest were here on long term stays for work etc and there are many other hotels in the area to choose from, so it is clear that they are comforable and happy with this Days Inn as well. The property is well lite and feels very safe here as a solo travelor. This visit has been a pleasure and I highly recommend this Days Inn.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 23, 2009

Not exactly the Bates Motel, but close. The parking lot needed work and landscaping. The door to our room looked like it was covered with dirty handprints and when we went inside, the walls looked dirty also. The room smelled musty and when we turned on the A/C, it was really loud. There was a huge, new TV with lots of channels (good), the sheets and bedding were clean (good) and the towels were fresh (good). The internet never connected for our room and since the room faced the highway, you could hear traffic very clearly. I went out and bought Clorox Clean-up and a sponge, went over the two rooms with it and did get the dirt off the walls. The muffin I had for breakfast was stale and the coffee pots were empty. Even the desk clerk had brought his breakfast in bags from another restaurant! I was happy to check out and get something to eat down the road. Cleaning and renovation is badly needed here. I should have suspected something when the price was lower than others in the area.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2009

We stopped here on the way to our trip to Florida, since it was a Days Inn we thought it would be decent and clean to get some rest.
OMG! we were wrong! the carpets were so disgusting!. My kids socks and our feet were black as tar!. I hadto spread the towels out on the floor so we could walk. My daughter and I had some kind of bites when we woke up in the morning? have no idea what they were from. The dirt around the edges of the room and under the bed, wow, looks like it may have never been vacummed around it. The pool also had oily film on top and was full of bugs.
Well lesson learned from staying here, check the room before you pay!.Definitley was not worth the $79 US.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family