“Great Place to Stay”

Red Roof PLUS+ Statesville
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Statesville
Reviewed October 7, 2010

Stayed at this Red Roof Inn on our way back to GA. One of the nicest Red Roof Inns we have stayed in. Very clean and newly decorated. Front desk extremely helpful re restaurants in area. Front desk also called 10 mins after registering to see if everything was okay in our room and did we need anything else. Would definitely stay here again.
Only drawback was that our room was on the side of the highway and could here the trucks. Would recommend other side of motel if noise bothers you.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Red Roof PLUS+ Statesville

Reviewed September 16, 2010

We stayed here overnight on our way to the beach. Staff was very friendly and the room was very nice and very reasonably priced.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2010

We recently stayed here on our way to the SC beaches. We found it clean and comfortable with many breakfast places close by. The rate was very reasonable and the front desk was quick and efficient.

We will probably stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank NWOhioGuy
Reviewed January 9, 2010

The price was right, the location was great, and it's pet friendly. I hate paying for pet fees and Red Roof Inn's don't charge for pets. The bed was old and uncomfortable, but the room was nice and clean. Overall, it was good enough for an overnight stay. I was not happy that the Internet access was not free.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank Imhiding208
Reviewed November 5, 2009

I come to Statesville NC about 3 times a year to shop and always stay at the Red Roof Inn. It is right off Hwys I-77, and I-40, with easy off/on and the motel sits at the first light. It is very clean-I have never had a problem with the cleanliness and condition of the rooms or the parking lots and it is generally very quiet, even being right off the highway. I must comment on the fact that even though it is a pet friendly motel, the grounds are meticulously kept and animal droppings are never seen! It is convenient to many eating establishments (burger King, IHOP, McDonalds, Chinese Buffets and one exit away from a major shopping district with sit down dining). The staff is extremely friendly and assisted me when I damaged my cell phone-they copied and faxed information to the company and called me when my fax came in-thanks Wanda and Susan! The only issue I have is that Red Roof Inns provides free WiFi to King Size Room patrons which I think should be changed-I had a room with 2 beds and paid the same amount for a King sized room but had to pay 7.99/per 24 hours for Tmobile internet service. Overall, I always enjoy Red Roof Inns and would recommend highly.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank vonneyone
Reviewed October 27, 2009

This was the first time having our pet when staying overnight. I had called my son to find
a pet friendly motel near where we intended to stay and the Red Roof Inn was the place he suggested to us. It was very accessible from US95 and that was important to us. We were very happy with our room and will look for Red Roof Inns in the future.
I was nervous having our pet but all worries were for naught. Thank you for having people work for you who are so nice. It means a lot after traveling so far.
jeb_1955@yahoo.com

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2009

Ok for a night but they allow pets and there were "piles" to watch out for outside the hotel. I always fell like I'm sleeping in a bed a dog or cat has slept in at one of these pet friendly hotels YUCK! It would be better if just certain rooms were there for the people that have pets. I feel like something is crawling on me when I stay at one of these hotels.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple